Superb boots of a very high quality. I love the Fitflop range and the wobble board technology is brilliantly supportive of back and legs especially on hard pavements in town. I walk for miles and have bought two pairs of these boots, only because with all my walking one pair looks a bit worn so I wanted to have as smarter set too. I have converted my friends to this brand. Once you wear this range normal unsupportive soles just don't feel right! I love the summer colourful flip flop range but when winter comes I can still enjoy the support of the wobble board in a wide range of styles. I highly recommend this brand.
10 people found this helpful
on 17 September 2013
As summer has suddenly come to an end I made the decision that I could not live through the winter with only fit flops in the house, I needed something for casual time outside, these fit the bill perfectly. I have worn them under dresses and jeans, I couldn't have asked for better. I would advise anyone who likes to be comfortable and stylish at the same time to buy fitflops.
4 people found this helpful
on 5 January 2015
I love FitFlop, bought these boots last year. They have seared very well but need scuff protection. They do loosen after several weeks of wear. I bought a size 5 and they were a very snug fit. They have a zip on the side which helps. They do keep feet warm and dry.
on 8 September 2015
Forever known as my Star Trek boots. Love them. Can walk miles in them, as I do. Still waiting to be beamed up though.
on 6 April 2014
very comfortable, if you're in between sizes like me I'd go for the bigger pair. I've worn my all winter and they have worn very well.
on 8 January 2014
Ideal to wear with leggins or boot leg trousers or jeans. Very comfortable and smart boots bought in the sale with £50 off!
on 5 October 2014
Lovely boots, but they are slightly on the small side, hence 4 stars.
on 5 February 2016
Love 'em
on 5 December 2012
Mum wouldn't be without them! Read the official reviews - would say they don't suit all body sizes and shapes but if you try them and stick with them they will make a real difference to your posture and physical appearance, may even help those aches and pains!
One person found this helpful
on 18 November 2012
Ever since I bought them I wear them. They are so comfortable and light. I can walk for hours without being. tired. Finally shoes that allow me enjoying walking in winter too.
2 people found this helpful