on 24 May 2011
wow, i find it hard to find a good Christian book, with so much books trying to please men books out there. this is a good Christian book where some one gives a beautiful insight into holy living. its free as well, you cant go wrong.
on 14 March 2015
If one had to give one's children just one book in addition to the Holy Bible, then this would be the one I would recommend.
It lays out the path to holiness and provides a source for meditation and assessment where one's soul is on the journey of life .
Though I have come across this book in later life , it has provided me with a basis of reassessing how I live and just how far away I continue to be form Holiness.
It is especially appreciated , because its narrative is timeless and provides a practical path for Christian to follow Jesus Christ in every day life
on 25 April 2013
Any Christian will benefit from reading this book. It is inspirational and at the same practical. The insights are beautiful and highly applicable in everyday life.
on 23 July 2013
Essential reading for all Christians especially those new to the faith, an easily understood and informative read with good spiritual references.
on 1 March 2013
Easy read,practical way of bringing the scriptures to life.Great food to the soul. Also portioned in such a way that you get daily food .
on 11 November 2014
Well worth reading, really enjoyed it.
on 8 November 2014
Great insight and easy to read book
on 23 May 2013
In the main I enjoyed this and at times learnt from it.

There was just something I found it hard to put my finger upon and made me wonder and think.

Perhaps it was me but it is not a book that I would want to recommend as is the case with most of the books I read
on 21 July 2014