on 14 November 2017
Not much you can say about a basic mouse from a technical perspective - couple of observations from me - it's much smaller than a standard mouse - about 2/3rds the size - this is definately in the "travel mouse" size range. If you have larger hands you have to be careful not to start clenching you hand up to be able to hold it and click etc. - it could lead to strain after long periods.

Other observaton is that default use (on W10) is super fast - the pointer was whizzing about all over the screen compared to my previous mouse. I had to knock the pointer speed down to less than 50% before it became more manageable for my tastes. Not a big problem, but just something I noticed swapping between my old HP wireless mouse and this one.

I wish it was a bit bigger physically but aside from that I'm happy..
on 2 May 2018
Terrible quality plastic as well as terrible drive on the computer or laptop because of the laser sensitivity on the desk or book. I previously owned the Microsoft 3000 v2.0 which was more firm and sturdy at same size with a softer touch and grip. This mouse does not have any character and lacks properties of a standard wireless mouse for its price range. I regret this purchase, even though I use many HP products including laptop/pc and merchandises.
on 8 July 2017
decent mouse, but with postage paid £18 for this mouse and to be honest its no better quality than cheaper mice you would have paid less than half that price for. however cheap mice tend to keep breaking after a year or two, so time will tell as to whether a higher quality mouse will last or not.
its also quite smaller than i was expecting considering i have pretty small hands for a guy. on the plus side, it worked straight away and the blue colour looks rather nice.
on 24 April 2018
Very cheap plastic. Battery case very difficult to open. This mouse had a mind of its own - kept stalling and cursor would disappear or appear in random places and then be reluctant to move although sometimes it made an effort to co-operate. Have replaced it with a logitech which for a similar price is perfect.
on 21 July 2016
Nice little mouse, smaller than I imagined - connects straight away and it is nice and light to use. Sadly the top shiny surface marks really easily (...a bit like friction burn marks) so its looks scuffed after only 3 days of normal office use. However, who needs a shiny mouse - its works fine. Not sure what the red light is on the top of the sales photo.
review image
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 April 2017
Works straight out of the box with no messing around or special proprietary drivers etc. Feels comfortable to hold and accurate enough for general purpose us. Not a bad price for a fairly standard wireless mouse and no problems whatsoever.
on 12 April 2017
I purchased this product six months ago, and have used it ever since. The mouse has not presented any problems and still have the same batteries i inserted when i first bought the product. I am extremely happy with this product and would happily by this product again.
on 23 October 2015
10 on my new hp laptop and surprise took a little manipulation before syncing ok. works well. one less set of wires to trip over. oh joy.. does not mention windows 10 on box, only up to windows 8 but does work well on windows 10.
3 people found this helpful
on 2 December 2015
This is perfect for my laptop. I much prefer this to the integral laptop one, which is impossible. It flows smoothly and is so easy to set up and does everything I want it to.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2018
Got one of these last Summer, it stopped working by Winter, got a replacement in January this year, that one has just stopped working, not going to bother with another replacement, I've gone for a different brand, I really expected more from HP.