1,187

on 19 October 2014
This stuff is simply fantastic.

1 squirt is all it takes to clean a tablet or mobile and only 2 for a 17" Laptop and 20" Monitor, and only 3 for a 32" TV.

This stuff cleans better than anything I have tried before at cleaning screens, I would even go so far as to say it is the best cleaner I have ever used on glass. Mr Muscle is great for cleaning windows, but anything else made of glass this is a must.

The spray is a very fine mist and does not run; this gives confidence in spraying directly on to the screens of electrical products. As long as the cloth being used is dry and clean the result every time is 100% streak free high shine.

I even use this on picture frames; I used to spray Mr Muscle on a cloth and wipe the glass, never wanting to spray directly on the glass for fear of runs and leakage into the frame and damaging pictures. On a whim I cleaned one with this spray, spraying this directly on the glass, a quick wipe and the cloth was brown !!, I was mortified. The result was a streak free and high gloss shine on the glass, and far better result than anything I had used before.

I keep the bottle stored in the fridge to avoid evaporation, especially in winter when the heating is on and have now had the product nearly 9 months, cleaning a tablet, mobile, laptop, PC Monitor, two 32" TVs and the occasional picture frame with it and the 50ml bottle is still half full. If that does not justify the price I don't know what does.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 30 June 2013
Was looking for an environmentally friendly screen cleaner, and the fact that this product was made in the UK was an added incentive to try. I bought it to use primarily on an iPad screen, which becomes easily marked with fingerprints and is very noticeable due to the glossy screen. Was very impressed by this product. No streaks or smears. You do not need to use much of the spray. Friends have even commented on how clear my screen looks. I would definitely use it again and highly recommend it for cleaning an iPad screen.
on 29 August 2012
i was looking for a lcd cleaner on amazon,i read all the reviews for this product,i must admit i was some what sceptical,as this product seemed too good and too cheap to be useful.But i have to admit it actually works!!,it took all finger marks from my computer screens,i was cautious when using it on my flat screen tv,but again it did the trick,you cant go wrong with this product.
on 29 January 2013
Made in the UK...No chemicals...why not give it a try,I did and yes it works great. Now I have used it on my IMac, PowerBook, keyboard using the towel dampened, TV and iPad.
Now the cat is looking worried!
44 comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2012
This is much better than the indidual wipes I used to use. Does the job well . Tested on Laptop Screens and have used to clean my spectacles (yes, spectacles phnar phnar) also.
on 17 March 2016
Having seen the devastation that over enthusiastic cleaners at work can wrought with a can of Pledge, I am very cautious with LCD screens, previously only cleaning with a soft damp cloth. However, with the return of sunlight I realised that my TV and PC monitor were a smudgy mess that had accumulated over the years thanks to tobacco smoke, grandchildren’s sticky fingers and life in general.
Although pretty sceptical about specialist cleaning products I took the plunge and bought this cleaner on the basis of feedback by Amazon reviewers and the need to bring some clarity back into my life.
After a brief careful test in the corner of my PC monitor I launched forth and using a few short squirts, cleaned my monitor and tv, and I was so pleased then went on to my tablet and phone. The results were brilliant, and so little is needed I anticipate this small bottle will last years.
on 30 January 2013
I was getting frustrated by grubby phone, iPad and laptop screens and saw the good reviews for this product. I liked the features that I mentioned in my headline, and that it came with a decent cleaning cloth. Both me and my flatmate have used it already and are pleased with the results.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 February 2014
I use this every day to clean my tablet, and then once every month or so, i use a MYWIPE MYWIPE Screen, Laptop, iPad & Keyboard Cleaner - Wet & Dry Wipes x 10 (Screen Cleaning care suitable for Tablets, Laptops, Apple iPod, iPhone, Blackberry & e-Readers etc) cleansing wipe to do the back and sides as well. It works very well, is extremely economical and doesn't have a nasty chemical smell. The only slight problem that i have is that the cloths do leave a kind of electrostatic dust on the screen (which the wet wipes don't). I wash the cloth about every month in a 40° wash, and then air dry it. I am guessing (much like the microfibre window cleaning cloths), that you would have to wash these cloths on their own in a bowl to prevent this problem.
on 8 August 2016
Having used a big name optician brand of glass cleaner spray I was doubtful that this non-alcohol, non-ammonia (non-a lot of things, actually) spray would be much better (the optician brand one was terrible, creating smears galore). But on first spray I noticed first how fine a mist the solution sprays out, which will allow it to last ages. The Ecomoist branded micro fiber cloth is excellent and so soft that it nicks even the smallest bits of skin or texture on your skin!

When used to apply the spray it is magic, with no smears left over and no oily residue like the optician brand spray I had left. It cleaned up my phone screen perfectly and quickly and my glasses haven't been this smear-free for months. The spray completely cleaned both surfaces quickly, effectively and with no smears left beind. I couldn't be happier, especially knowing that it is free of alcohol, silicon, VOCs and pointless perfume. The ingredients are listed and include purified water, corn sugar derived anti spotting agent, plant oil derivative, natural vegetable acids, cleaning agent derived from coconut oil/corn starch – and it's all bio-degradable, hype-allergenic and grey water safe, with all the relevant logos and stamps on the box. It's also UK made.

I also like that the bottle is re-usable, so when finished you can purchase a 500ml re-fill bottle to pour into the used spray bottle, saving at least £40 in the long run as opposed to buying a 50ml spray bottle each time.
on 19 May 2013
I tend to keep my monitor screen very clean, but even so after 2 years it doesn't look as good as it did new. I bought the product specifically for my matte PC monitor and while the product does clean the screen do be warned you will need to put in a lot of effort as it has a tendency to leave streaks.

For my phone and tablet however, it worked a treat. I can only guess it works best on glass and glossy screens as opposed to matte screens.

I'm also not too fond of the microfiber towel as it does seem to be of poor quality, I wonder if the price point could have been lowered if the towel was not included.
44 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse