Price:£1.27

on 23 March 2013
It has various different stages with a slower starter at the beginning of each stage with a full explanation of the exercise, breathing and advice on managing posture etc. When you finish that section there is then a set of exercises that are based on those postures which runs continually for ten minutes.

Running through the sections is a bit tedious at first but worth it to make sure you understand how to do them without damaging yourself. The best bit is that you can download the individual exercises or routines into your kindle so that you can do them any time, any place, anywhere. Think how much this would cost you at a gym or if you had your own personal trainer!
on 21 June 2013
This app really did show me how unfit and stiff I have become, but we have worked together and I am now up to intermediate level and feeling so much better
on 30 August 2014
I bought this app as I'd been advised by my physiotherapist to try pilates to help with a shoulder injury and I was struggling to find a class. The app is ok. It's basically a series of links to YouTube videos explaining the main exercises followed by another video putting them together into a short routine.

The instruction is ok although despite what it says I don't think it is suitable for beginners. It fails to explain the basics like what is a neutral spine. Also the exercises and the routines are rushed. Rather than taking time to allow people to do the exercises properly it's a race to keep up.

Overall it's fine as a reminder of pilates exercises but if you want to learn properly you would be better and safer going to a couple of classes.
on 1 August 2013
This app is perfect for quick effective workouts that I can do most days between Pilates classes. I couldn't summon up the motivation on my own but doing 10 minutes with the app makes it easier to stay flexible.
on 16 May 2014
simple and straightforward i could watch and learn and then try the moves myself it starts off in easy stages leading on to the more difficult positions. very good for someone like myself who has never tried Pilates before'
on 3 February 2014
great little app for the price. I have studied pilates for a number of years so thought i would just use this for a little company whilst working out. I just wish they would have spent a little more time explaining the core positions especially for the beginners, a simple demonstration that would have take a minute or two extra time.
on 6 February 2014
This is a good beginners video but very rushed. Comprehensive & concise but really only a taster for most. Thanks
on 27 January 2014
I would have given 5, but couldnt at first navigate around the site. Once you realise you swipe rather than click into it, it is fine. Good clear direction, with all excercises.
on 16 April 2015
I haven't been able to access this as I am permanently 'held in a queue'.
If I could give 0 stars I would. I've wasted my money and I'm advising everyone who is thinking of paying for this not to waste theirs! I wish I could get a refund.
on 7 April 2014
I liked the thought behind this app, but unfortunately it took too long to load every time I tried to open it on my Kindle.