on 31 January 2013
Really pleased with this item, the quality is good, holds CD's and booklets nicely and the price is even better compared to the highstreet. I had to contact the seller during this transaction as the item was delayed in the post due to the weather (snow), the seller was very helpful and informative. They stayed in touch with me to let me know what was happening with my order. I am always worried with online purchases as I have the fear of not being able to get hold of someone via email but this was not the case with Gadgetsonline, they were very apologetic for the inconvenience this had caused although they were not charging me the postage. I would definately use Gadgetsonline again when looking for similar items and would recommend them to a friend. Overall I am happy with my purchase and even more happy with the customer service I received while they were dealing with my concerns. 5 out of 5 for customer service.
on 23 August 2013
I ordered these feeling a little blind. I was not confident that they would be of the quality I was hoping to find but considering the price I decided to take a chance. They turned out to be exactly what I was looking for and of satisfactory quality. I found near identical ones in Tesco tonight however they were twice the price even accounting for delivery. Though I have an abundance of them now, if I ever needed CD sleeves again I wouldn't hesitate to buy more of this product.
on 19 March 2013
Having brought numerous packs of plastic CD/DVD sleeves from several large stores over the years, I found these to be as good in quality as any similar product and at a fraction of the price in the stores. Delivery took a little longer than expected, but that was of little consequence and they were post free. Highly recommended.
on 21 March 2013
This is an inexpensive good quality solution to protecting of your backup copies of DVDs and CDs whitch takes up the minimum of space. It gives total visibility to all details on the DVD / CD.
Gizmo are rapaid on delivery and suppy goods as described or better. Should you need to communicate with their customer service people they are a pleasure to deal with. I have no doubt that I will use them again in future.
on 4 June 2013
I purchased these when deciding to reduce the amount of space my CD and DVD collection occupied. They have a very nice strong feel to them unlike some of the cheaper versions on sale elsewhere and I found when creasing the flap that it gives a nice sharp uniform finish to all the cases once stored together.

Customer service very good from Gizmo and very prompt delivery. Would recommend.
on 26 February 2014
These sleeves are good quality and at 80 microns are thick enough to provide goood protection to your CD's and DVD's. The seams are well made with a stitched looking weld. They hold 2 disks easily and 3 at a pinch making storing double albums etc. simple.
on 25 August 2017
What can you say? quick delivery, does the job.
on 23 July 2012
These cases are hard to imagine as being 80 microns thick, as how do we measure 80 microns ..... If the truth be known they are too thin for a cd sleeve and a little too tight as well. Nothing wrong with them as a product but I wouldn't rush out to buy them again.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 February 2018
Recieved
on 24 April 2018
Just what I ordered very good price