Hier klicken Download now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 24 September 2013
this story is enticing and i really enjoyed reading it. the authour is cleverly skilled at painting the scene with words and pulling you right into the story. i recomnmend it
on 2 January 2015
I loved this whole series. Brings so many different characters to life. Read all of the series without being able to put them down.
on 15 July 2013
Wow these books are getting better and better, soo sad at the end not saying because I don't want to give it away but you will be crying can't believe it ended like that but on to number 4.
on 13 October 2013
Another great book. This series hook me up so badly. At the end of this book I was crying with the characters of the book.it really is a must read series!!!!
on 25 July 2013
I hadn't read the previous books in this series, however soon warmed to the main character Hanna. It is a page turner, exciting, sad and erotic at times. Thoroughly enjoyed it and will now read more from Tara Brown.
on 10 August 2013
Loved booked three it was an emotional rollercoaster especially near the end you just grow to care for each of the you ball at. the bad times
on 25 August 2013
The whole series is a wonderful read!!!!
Buy it you wont put it down, she has you wanting more and you get more
on 22 June 2013
Amazing book this was. One minute I am laughing then crying. A heart wrenching romance. You must read Tara Brown's books
on 13 February 2014
Definitely not as good as the first two, really, really don't like Hanna, I just can't gel with her, the more I read the more she got on my nerves. Nothing like Aimee or Ari. Hope the next main character is better because I do like Tara and the first two books.
on 19 April 2013
Very good. Couldn't put it down. Shame about the spelling mistakes, shame it was not proof read before it went on sale, but still good.