The Last Of Us (PS3)
Platform: PlayStation 3|Edition: Standard|Change

on 28 March 2015
I love everything about this game. I don't know where to begin to explain why. I love the characters, the actors, the storyline, the way is visually looks. Everything. It's such a fantastic game and it deserves all the praise it has been given. I think Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson did such a fantastic job as Ellie and Joel. I love their relationship and how you both see them grow throughout the game. I also have to mention the multiplayer. Oh my god, it is addictive. I know the game is about the story, the main game, but it is so worth buying for the multiplayer too. It's so much fun and I'm recommending everyone I know to get it so we can co op!
on 7 January 2018
If you haven't played The Last Of Us then play it! The story takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly virus has wiped out most of humanity. Players follow survivors Joel and Ellie as they embark on a dangerous journey across what remains of the USA. Great narrative, entertaining gameplay and haunting music. This fantastic game is a must-have!
on 7 September 2015
Storytelling and gaming at its finest. This game pulled me into the story and the characters more than any other for a very long time (not much time for gaming anymore...). I would have given it 4.5 stars if possible, and it only missed out on 5 because one element of the game play was a bit repetitive, unnecessary and annoying (the girl won't swim, but the solution is the same every time) and there were a couple of bugs that meant I wasted a lot of time running around trying things for no reason. But even these couldn't diminish my overall enjoyment, and it has stayed with me like a good film. That's the best compliment I can give a video game.
on 2 June 2017
Played 4 years after release, and I'm beating myself up for not playing this sooner. Brilliant game, nice mix of stealth, action. The storyline is fantastic, as is the visuals, soundtrack, and voice acting, to make this such a masterpiece is gaming. I can't wait for TLOU2
on 15 October 2015
"The Las of Us" is one of the greatest stories in all media, not only video games. The story the player live through the game is above anything else. Above prejudice, above platform and even above time. I bet "The Last of Us" will be as enjoyable as a narrative in the next decade as it is since the game was launched.
on 19 October 2015
Great game for the PS3 and shows what the PS3 can do when the right development team is put together to make the most of the hardware available.
on 31 October 2017
Bought as a gift. I was told by the recipient that it was a very good game.

Not much else I can say since I haven't played it myself!
on 2 July 2013
As others have said this is not just uncharted with zombies (how good would that game be haha)

In my opinion this is the best game this generation, graphics, sound, story, controls - all the boxes are ticked. Once finished i immediately started a new game, how many games could you say that about?

I havent been able to put the game down it drags you into its distopian world and wont let you go. Beautiful scenery and some nice little frights are peppered throughout the game.

10/10 for The last of Us and i'm dying to see what Naughty Dog can do with the PS4 hardware because i think we're in for some treat.
on 10 January 2018
Look online for reviews and these speak for themselves. Best game I have played in over 20 years!
on 18 January 2018
great adventure game that will get you hooked