Customer reviews

I Belong To You
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 June 2014
I dance to one of the tracks on this album....zu bisou bisou which inspired me to buy and it is lovely. Emilia has a distinctive clear voice and can sing modern or retro so well. Well worth having in your collection.
on 20 July 2013
I play this album all the time, three friends have bought it after hearing it on my player, would recommend it as a gift . I sing along all the time or dance, it's brilliant and she has amazing voice. Great songs.
on 3 July 2014
Saw a very heavily pregnant Emilia in Cardiff with Alfie Boe - thought she was great - unfortunately so did everyone else as they sold out of her CD.
on 23 February 2017
Delighted
on 22 March 2013
Gotta go with all the 5 Star-ers here! This is a simply stunning album from a consumate singer/performer. It's worth the money for the title track alone! The ensemble musicianship is wonderful, too! Go gettit!!
on 18 February 2013
Emilia Mitiku is , in my opinion, like a breath of fresh air. No screaming at the top of her voice, like some so called singers. To my ear she is a cross of Dolly Parton and Mary Hopkin. A Delightful Album
on 3 July 2013
I heard this lady on radio 2 and pre-ordered her albumn for my mum. She loves it (is in her 50s), and my sister in her 20's also really loves it. If you are a fan of Eva Cassidy/Alison Krauss... or anyone with soft and easy listening but lovely music.. then try Emilia Mitiku!
on 5 October 2013
I'd never heard of Emilia Mitiku before I bought this - I'd checked her out from an Amazon reccomendation. So glad I did, as her voice & the songs are superb !.

The tone/style of the album is a bit jazz like, so if that's your thing - buy it !!!
on 6 April 2013
Beautiful melodic easy listening.
We love Madeline Peyroux and Nora Jones, so if you like them, you will like this
3 people found this helpful
on 18 August 2013
WHAT A LOVELY VOICE. SEEING HAS I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF EMILIA MITIKU I BOUGHT THE ALBUM AFTER JUST HEARING THIS ONE SONG AND I WAS NOT DISSAPOINTED I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND