on 1 August 2017
received with thanks
on 29 July 2017
arrived swiftly and as described item.
on 4 October 2017
Excellent service and product
on 25 October 2014
my son loves this
on 18 July 2017
Would have liked if it came with game manual
on 20 May 2017
Great game
on 8 October 2017
Good
on 29 June 2015
Don't know much about Xbox games. Bought this game for boys. They seem to be happy with it.
on 14 March 2017
Very happy with product
VINE VOICEon 19 November 2012
Im a long time forza player; and have loved racing around its tracks alone and against friends online. Horizons is a departure from the norm; a departure into road and street racing. For me in the single player this works really well and as you drive up the levels the difficulty progresses nicely. I am not sure how much I value the short videos of the other drivers before a race but there must be people who do. I can also tolerate the driving around the state to get to other events thanks to the lovely scenery; and driving through speed camera's as a challenge isn't going to get old for me. Its not as realistic as its predecessors though - it wants you to slide the car and rewards you for it Gotham Racing style; it also desperately wants you to spend money in the game which given the upfront cost isn't good.

Online multiplayer is what I really want in my games; I play consistently with a group of friends rather than online in the pond online once a week - in this setting horizon is weaker than its predecessors - before you could race your friends and computer controlled robots to spice things up and put some obstacles on the track. I can;t see how to do that in horizons - nor find it online. There is an online mode but if you only have a handful of cars its less fun. There are a few online modes one of which is just driving around the state completing point to point or speed challenges which is a great way of seeing the map.

Horizons is a great game and I have spent many an hour over the last few weeks getting up to the 6th season; so i am playing it on my own - i just don't like playing by myself and as a result my friends and I played forza 4 on Friday night.