on 7 January 2015
Just what I was after. A small but usable pen to attach to a keyring. While quite thing when extended it fits well enough in the hand.

One thing to look out for, mine didnt write when I opened it, so changed the ink cartridge for one of the 3 spares that are prvided. That didnt write either. Then after much pressing it finally started with thin scrawny lines. I then realised that there was a miniscule piece of plastic on the tip, and looking at the refills and origibal, all has this. Maybe its a packaging type thing to stop the ink from leaking, but its not apparent, and fiddly to remove.

Also the ring goes through a hole in the top of the pen, and it could really do with one of those 360 degree connectors so that it can spin on its axis.

A good product overall.
on 12 January 2016
I realised I needed a new keyring for my house keys and thought this looked interesting. Little did I know how incredibly useful it would become. It attached to my keys very easily and was then put in my pocket and I forgot about it. Then later on the same day I received a delivery at work that needed signing for. I experienced the usual symptoms of panic at being unable to find a pen (for some reason unbeknown to me the delivery guy didn't have one either) but then I remembered... my new key ring! The pen itself works very well, extending out to a comfortable length for writing with and wasn't too scratchy. Since that first experience this key ring has gone on to save me from many more 'missing a pen' panic-inducing moments. As it comes with multiple inks refills too it should last a while.
on 5 October 2014
Fits perfectly on my car keys. You pull the bottom part of the pen, it extends and then finally pull the whole thing out. Perfect. Holds well in my hand when you're writing. Writing is smooth and not scratchy.comes in a wicked lock case as well which you can use for others things too.
on 10 October 2013
this is a useful thing to have, how many times are you looking for a pen, now theres one for your keys you nearly always carry keys of some sort, this on is telescopic pulls out to a nornal length biro just a skinny version and writes well for me, comes with 3 refills witch are easy to mislay but a good product none the less, very handy.
on 14 December 2014
So many times I find myself without a pen and having to borrow one, im forgetful so it helps having one dangling from your keychain! Writes smooth, comes with refill's and a nifty case, what's not to like!?
on 3 June 2014
Since purchasing this telescopic pen, my whole world has opened up, never before have I extended my vocabulary in such a way. It has other longer term uses when it runs out like a draw bridge for my ants castle or telescopic skis for my hamster.

I have also constructed a variant of this for use by Jason Bourne types as an assassins tool, unfortunately the telescopic bullets that go with it are a little harder to construct

Truly ingenious whoever would have thought you would never have to carry the weight of a full sized pen in your pocket again.
on 21 November 2013
This little pen is fantastic , I wear tags for work and it attaches with ease ensuring I always have a pen at the ready. Did worry that with the constant removal that the lid would stretch and the pen would no longer stay in place, this however has not been the case it stays put no matter what, fantastic well worth the money.
on 23 October 2014
Great little gadget. Remains stiff enough to be used as a normal pen when extended, yet hides among your set of keys. The pen falls off the lid easily so you should be careful with it. Refills are easy to misplace too. There are no colour options, only black.
on 19 August 2013
Great little pen here for those times when you need a pen but never have one with you, like going through customs & having to fill out those forms or sat in a meeting and you've left your pen in the office.
The pen itself takes up hardly any room & when extended sits comfortably in your hand although I wouldn't recommend it to write any essays with!
on 13 January 2014
If you don't always sit at your desk at work, and if you carry keys around with you, this is the perfect pen. Good price and the two people I gave one to are very happy with their gift.

See one answered question