on 13 March 2017
One of the better toys I've bought my son! Very good with lots of different 'modes'.
on 22 February 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my nephew as he is starting to understand words. The unit is easy to use and keeps young kids occupied
on 13 January 2013
Bought as a Christmas present but my 3 year old was gutted it wasn't for him so had to get another one
on 14 July 2013
Bought for grandson and he loves it. Helps learning without him realising as he just loves Mike the Knight.Came quite quickly.
on 27 February 2013
My grandson loves Mike the Knight and will enjoy this book. very good for learning and easy for a 2 year old to understand
on 30 August 2013
Nice toy but too small, thought it b bigger . Love mike the knight though. Would buy it agin in lower price
on 18 September 2014
10 out of 10 great product great price quick delivery kids love it a must for any mike fan
on 14 May 2015
I bought this for my 2yr old grandson to help him to pronounce some of the letters that he seems to struggle with. He enjoys pressing the buttons and repeating the letter sounds.
on 26 November 2012
I bought this from Amazon - delivery was good as usual and arrived within 3 days. It was a present for my god son who is 3. I think he will enjoy playing with this whilst also learning letters and phonics. He's a big fan of Mike the Knight and was delighted to receive this.
on 9 August 2014
excellent value for money and very educational for my son who loves mike the knight