on 20 May 2013
Not only is this a robust and easily washed mug, children love the floating pirate bits and pieces which are swimming around in the double layers of clear plastic. Suitable for toddlers upwards. I really like this item.
on 12 February 2014
Bought this for my nephew as he's at the age he wants to use a grown up cup plus he's pirate mad
on 30 November 2014
Good mug, nice and strong, even my son can't seem to break it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I purchased this for my nephew as he loves everything about the sea. It came on time and was in good condition. It is however a lot smaller than I had expected. Thee are 2 pieces in the cup amongst the fluid which are stuck which is annoying.
on 14 July 2012
My son loves it. I don't consider it educational because is just a mug. But is durable and my son likes to see the floating objects.
Item as described and received quite fast.
on 13 January 2014
Great for the 7 year old I bought it for, only issue was upon opening I noticed two of the pieces inside where wedged together no matter what I did they would not loosen.
on 11 March 2014
Bought it for my grandson and he loves it, uses it all the time. When its empty still keeps his attention.
on 6 February 2014
I got this for my 3 year old son. He accidentially knocked it onto the floor and it smashed so he never even got the chance to use it! Very dissappointing, product not suitable at all.