on 9 October 2013
I know that by buying cheap tablet, there would be issues, But since recently purchasing this product, I have regret it. The issues that I have found are that:
1: There is hardly any memory (I only have 500mb) yet the storage says that there is 5.66Gb. How this is possible when I this is the 4Gb version, I do not know.
2: The connection through wi-fi is terrible, it will disconnect me every 5 minutes or so.
3: I have received a faulty USB cable and am having to use my graphics tablet one in order to transfer anything.

I do recommend that if you are going to purchase this product, then do some research on it. This tablet will NOT allow you to transfer any Apps to your Micro SD Card as this has the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
on 5 October 2013
It you buy one of these you will be throwing your money absolute rubbish. Did not work .they will send you an old second hand 8 GB instead of a new 4 GB?
on 15 November 2012
I purchased this tablet at the end of July and since then I have only been able to use it for a few hours!! The first 8G3 I purchased I had to return to the store where I purchased it due to re-charging issues. This is the second and it has the same problems. Constant rebooting when the battery is low. It won't take a charge and refuses to start up. Customer service is horrible, I emailed them several times and got no response. I finally had to call them. I got the RMA email this morning and now I have to provide a receipt to prove its still in warranty!!!! Didn't they just start making these??? How could it be out of warranty??? I will never buy another product from ARNOVA!!! Stay Away from this company fellow Americans!
on 28 December 2012
OK, this isnt an ipad. But it only costs a fraction of the price. It's a pity the "play store" isnt installed by default as the pre-installed app store is poor (in my opinion). You can install the play store via a firmware update but this isn't mentioned on the box. I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for a previous review on here (you can google the instructions).

All in all it's a perfect entry level tablet, cheap and cheerful!
VINE VOICEon 8 October 2012
Bought one of these from Amazon a couple of weeks ago, it would turn on but then not respond to anything else and wouldnt unlock, sent it back and got replacement next day, this one worked fine for one day and then it crashed and would not turn back on no matter what was tried so it went back too! (I have given it one star as you have to give it something in order to submit review)

I then ordered a NATPC M009S from Amazon which I am waiting for, hopefully this will work

Full marks to Amazon, they replaced the first one next day, and refunded for the second one very quickly too, I have, as always full faith in them!
on 3 October 2013
a small, neat and easy to use tablet, I also found it great value for the money paid, well chuffed
on 5 January 2015
its never worked since the day i got it cant get no internet e.mails no apps very disappointment
on 4 March 2013
First time buying a tablet since my pc is living in the dinosaur age, I paid a very small amount compared to the iPad and it is the best device I have bought in a good while! Sure sometimes freezes but overall experience has been super pleasant. If you do not have google play store, install arctools and follow the instructions ;)
on 27 May 2013
Whilst the product itself is fine for the price, Arnova must have one of the worst customer service departments in the world!

Firstly, you can't actually speak to them, which is VERY STRANGE! The UK number given is diverted to a technical support team in another country.

Secondly, my wife has now been waiting for 3 WEEKS for a replacement charger! She hasn't been able to use her 10b 3g Tablet for over 2 weeks...I wouldn't be surprised if she's lost all her apps because it's been dead for so long! It worries me that if they can't even send out a replacement charger in a few days, what would happen if a product needs returned???

My advice to anyone reading this is avoid Arnova at all costs!!!
on 25 February 2013
Bought this for Christmas for my 9yr old daughter. I haven't had much time to mess about with it but it comes everywhere with us and keeps her entertained, it also stops her for playing on my mobile all the time!