Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 15 January 2014
Captivating from the first word though to the last; fantasy, legend, and the everyday wrapped up as a novel. Seamless translation. Heartily recommended.
on 17 June 2013
It’s very difficult to review this, as I still can’t decide whether there was an existential parable going on here, or whether it was just too simple and too empty. I really did enjoyed the prose style – to a large extent thanks to the translation. But did I enjoy it as a whole?, weirdly I’m still not sure. Is the King undressed?
on 25 August 2014
ambitious mix of Greek mythology & a modern sea voyage. However the writing is so dull; it just does not work. I managed to finish it-but only by skimming huge tracts of it. I realise that some people will enjoy it, however it really did not work for me at all.