on 17 February 2014
Okay it was very cheap but I would have thought Amazon would not allow someone to blatantly show a picture of something which is not what is being sold. The Bagpuss toy is not what is shown in the picture. The size is fine the material is different he is not at all fluffy or soft.

The buitton to make the sound is almost impossible to activate to the point I have given up.

It was okay for the actual price paid but NOT WHAT IS BEING ADVERTISED!!!
on 12 June 2013
Simply the best present for my 40 something year old friend! She loves Bagpuss and the noises are so realistic! Thank you for the walk down memory lane!
on 13 April 2013
Bought for my son who loves bagpuss. Good quality cuddly toy. Goes to bed with him every night. Fast service too.
on 11 January 2014
This is an epic value mini Bagpuss any true fan should have. I'm not sure what's going on with the price and postage? Seems to change a lot. There is a hard plastic square inside Bagpuss that requires some effort to press, but the reward of a little jingle and a loud purr is worth it!
on 28 December 2012
I have rated this 5 stars, as it was delivered on time.
Well packed, and just what I expected on unrapping.
I have given it to my 6mth old Grandaughter, as a keepsake.
as it was her Mothwer favorite when she was small so it will
well loved,
on 26 August 2013
Bought this for my husband as having hit the Big 40 he appears to have become rather nostalgic of late !
This is a fab and very reasonably priced product which provides much amusement. Would recommend for all ages !
on 19 October 2013
THIS IS FOR MY GRANDSON BUT HIS MUMMY LOVES IT -FOND MEMORIES- GOES WELL WITH DVD- CLEVER MARKETING THANK YOU
on 15 February 2016
It is 42 years since Bagpuss was first shown on TV and these toys seem to be no longer produced and not available on my highstreet. This one was in excellent condition although it could do with a new battery which is unfortunately not replaceable. Delivery was fast.
on 11 August 2016
Very good quality material. Button to initiate audio a little difficult to initially locate. I can't find any access to battery compartment so, I presume, once same is exhausted the audio will no longer work.
on 21 June 2013
I bought this for my grandson and leave in the car to keep him amused on journeys,which it does.he loves it.