on 23 August 2016
Decent cable, amazing price. This mini display port / thunderbolt to HDMI cable is amazing! Recently purchased a Macbook Air and as it doesn't come with a HDMI port and only a thunderbolt port I needed a decent cable to use on my TVs etc.

This cable does just that - upon first seeing I was surprised at the quality, nice plastic finish and gold plated endings with a plastic protector for storage etc.

Quite a decent length, 1.8m reaches quite easily from my TV to my Macbook Air and the quality is amazing, can't tell any different as if it was an original HDMI port on the actual Macbook. Would recommend this as a good alternative if you need a display port / thunderbolt to HDMI for general use.
review image review image
on 6 July 2017
What a fantastic lead.
I use this to connect my MacBook to the TV. It works perfectly, and makes watching videos or extending my screen so easy.
It's a long lead, which helps as I don't have to much room directly near the TV.

I used this cable a lot, and although I have replaced it with a ChromeCast, I still use it to extend my screen when needed.

Really good purchase!
on 14 August 2017
Failed after five months. Used as normal in a clean, organised home, no kids, no pets, no adverse electrical spikes, no stepping on it or such like. No direct sunlight, no water, no ice, no twisting, no force used plugging in either end, no magnetic field. Was just hanging from back of TV for 5 mths with MDP end resting on near bench (near - no stretching of cable) and plugged in laptop set on bench. So no mis-use of cable in anyway, form or mean. This for sure was an internal failure in the cable. Bought at £6 so worked out at £1.20 /mth, now nuisance of ordering another lead from another supplier. AVOID
on 18 May 2017
Super simple, had it for a week and used it for a couple of weeks on a Samsung monitor at home (old Samsung TV from 2009, so I can't vouch for how well this works with newer models) and on two presentations with an Epson projector, works perfectly.
on 29 August 2017
Extremely happy with this purchase. It has allowed me to link up my MacBook with an HP monitor, which is perfect for my home office. It is often hard to find accessories that make Apple devices compatible with non-Apple technology so I was pleasantly surprised with how easily and effectively this works. And for the price it is well worth it because you avoid the premiums Apple charges.
on 27 April 2017
Works great. I can watch my MacBook pro downloads on my duff now so very pleased with purchase
on 24 June 2017
Cable broken after 2 weeks and 6 times used. In the bin.
on 9 March 2017
good product recommend
on 2 June 2017
Does as expected
on 1 September 2017
does what it was made to do works ok for me