on 8 November 2013
I searched for this not knowing the wide range of products out there but this seems affordable and sturdy for travelling about the UK and will keep all items safe and un-spilled. I am hoping it will be well received when I give it as a present soon. It is also clearly on trend with the animal print.
on 13 July 2016
Daughter loves this beauty box. It is light weight & is very spacious.
However, it did arrive with a big scuff mark on the top of the box where some of the black shows a white mark not sure if coating has peeled to cause this.
on 15 May 2014
Lovely box, bought it for hairdressing. Draws fit my setting curlers in nicely. Only thing I would say is it is difficult to get hair dryer and brushes out of bottom compartment as the pull our draws are in the way but fab otherwise.
on 11 February 2013
Loved the look of this and it does exactly as it says on the tin- holds all my cosmetic bits and bobs. I only gave it a three star rating because it's not as good a quality as I'd hoped for; the velveteen lining isn't easy to keep clean and the internal draws don't line up exactly so it's a fiddle to close the case. Doesn't really bother me since I rarely close it! I would cautiously recommend it.
on 14 April 2016
Brought this product and it arrived earlier than expected. Looked fabulous was really pleased with it, all my make up and travel essentials fitted in it perfectly. However, on the second outing, rather than it being stationary in my bedroom, I removed it from the boot of my car and the bottom fell out of it smashing my perfume and scattering everything over the floor. Really disappointed as it promised so much.
review image review image
on 5 February 2013
Bought this for my 8 yr old for keeping craft items. When it arrived it was a little shoddy on the inside and when you open it the drawers inside catch on the lid. Bought it for reduced price £22 from £60! There is absolutely no way I would pay full price and even £22 is a little overpriced considering that the felt lining of the drawers is a little shoddy. But she likes design and it is fit for the purpose bought.
on 2 September 2014
Love this box and it holds so much makeup and other bits and bobs i have to have with me when visiting clients. Love the colour too, it really stands out from the rest but also looks very professional x
on 27 February 2013
I think I got a great bargain as when checking prices this was a much bigger box for the price compared to other suppliers. Daughter was very pleased with her present.
on 30 November 2015
bought this box to protect my makeup from my teenagers as they are always borrowing stuff and not putting it back so annoying now I have a beautiful big box with a key
on 16 December 2012
i think it is brillaint well big enough for all her cosmetics (mine take up a small pencil case) and very posh looking to boot!! heres to a tidy bedroom for once