Customer reviews

1,374
Format: DVD|Change

on 30 July 2013
Beautiful effects in the film and storyline had me rather confused at the end. But enjoyed it none the less
on 1 June 2013
Not quite sure about the ending! I will have to see it all again. A well produced film and worth the money.
on 7 October 2015
stunning picture quality the film is great in 3d it is a slow story but very good as far as picture quality
on 6 August 2013
A very good film which l enjoyed with the rest of my family, l look forward to more work from these people.
on 5 July 2013
I really liked this film. I had seen trailers and was a bit betwixt and between about it. I enjoyed it tremendously. The filming is superb and so are the colours. Great effects.
on 24 June 2013
Though nicely shot but I hated the story and it ruined my day. One kid being horrible to animals and he survives - shame. Wish I'd never wasted my time, as it just made me feel bad.Life of Pi [DVD]
on 17 July 2013
It was a brilliant film with lots of excitement but also very very sad when the boat sinks overall amazing
on 21 July 2014
great dvd it belongs well with his other dvds and the output is superb a great collection to my other dvds
on 1 July 2013
An excellent film and well enjoyed by all who have seen the DVD. It is now however as enthralling as the book but is commended.
on 8 April 2015
The 3D imagery on this is great ! I'm sure lots of comment has been made already on this bizarre story !!