Customer reviews

1,399

on 17 August 2015
Arrived the next day and was very easy to set up and use.
The gift box was pretty and looked a better way to give it as a present.
Amazon offer so many products the recipient is bound to find something.
I would be very pleased to receive one of these.
on 3 March 2013
I bought this as a gift for a family member.

Such a great presentation box and it was delivered so fast.

Can't recommend this item enough.

It's the perfect gift for someone, for whom it is quite difficult to find the right gift for.
on 17 December 2015
These vouchers have been proving good stand-by presents for daughter and son-in-law from a grumpy, unimaginative old father. However, what would be really appropriate from a Christmas-hating old fart would be one with the message : "BAH HUMBUG!" ... Please?
on 12 January 2014
Took the pain out of trying to think what to get my mum for Christmas and she had great fun browsing the many items on Amazon to choose what to spend it on. Can't fault the service either. It was delivered exactly when promised.
Nick, from southwest UK.
on 20 January 2014
My son wanted an Amazon gift voucher for Christmas. When I saw the gift box I thought this was ideal as it looked more of a present than just a voucher. When it arrived it was just as impressive as the picture. I would definitely by this again.
on 2 June 2013
Do you traipse around shops looking for that wonderfull gift that you can never seem to find?
Well,get them a gift token and let them try to find their own present.
Arrived the next day in a nice gift box what more could you ask for.
on 21 January 2015
Lovely festive idea.
I also received a EURO gift card that I can't use in the UK!
I'll have to return it to my friend so he can purchase something I would like. Many companies in the UK accept euros but not Amazon! Needs looking at.
on 17 March 2016
I bought this last Christmas for my son in law after I found that Amazon cards in our local stores had sold out. It arrived within a few days and the gift box was a lovely extra and cost nothing. I will order again from Amazon next Christmas.
on 19 January 2015
Such a great idea, a gift card in a tin. I got the snowflake which went perfectly with other snowy Christmas presents. The 'tin' made all the difference a much better way to present a gift card than your standard envelope...well done Amazon.
on 21 December 2016
Really annoying. Amazon put the wrong greeting on this addressing it to someone completely random and signing from no one we knew . I'd gone for the card on the tin as it seemed nicer than emailing it but I should have just sent it myself.