Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

1,333
Denomination: 40|Design Name: Christmas Globe|Change

on 19 December 2016
Superb, much more impressive and substantial than just a card.A 'proper' present! Very pleased with these, I ordered 2. Will be ordering more in the future. Hope they will be available for all occasions.
This present effect box had a nice feel to it.

I buy these quite regularly for gifts and I think the tins & Boxes are just great. Quite often, I'll feel awkward just giving money, but these make it a lot less cold and more special for the recipient.

Came nice and quick and very happy.
on 8 August 2016
Bought as a present and very well received but I am not happy as I didn't receive the advertised credit for buying the gift card so very dissatisfied with Amazon customer service. Beware if this offer is advertised again. I won't buy any more gift cards from Amazon.
on 22 October 2016
OK, it's Christmas so I appreciate that there are a lot of parcels being delivered.
However, Amazon do promise this Gift Box delivered the next day. It wasn't, it was delivered the day after.
It wasn't a particular problem but Amazon are normally so good with managing expectations, on this occasion they let themselves down.

The product is great - a little well decorated tin containing the gift card. And well packaged. Apart from that, what more can you say about a gift voucher?!
on 18 October 2013
Lovely Christmas themed packaging. This makes a nice gift with no extra charge for the gift box which does not need any further wrapping.
on 11 December 2014
Great idea,love the tin so much better than giving a card,so impressed I purchased the snowflake one too,saves times trying to find pressies for teenagers and when you just haven't a clue what to buy.
on 29 October 2013
This is a great idea but it would be nice to know if it was delivered . I get the message that it was dispatched 5 days ago but no delivery message and to date no payment taken from my bank account .
on 5 November 2015
Purchased as Christmas gift but lovely tin it comes in which could be used again. The only thing I think would be better is if it didn't have the see through bit on the bottom of the tin as it means you can see the gift card through it and would still have to wrap the tin up if you don't want the person to know what is inside.
on 24 April 2015
I received this Gift Box for £40 at Christmas, but cannot redeem it, as Amazon say the numbers are not valid. This was a gift from my daughter in New Zealand. I have inserted the UPC number and the Serial No. but neither are accepted. These are the only numbers on the card. I am not able to find any solution. What can I do? It is completely unacceptable.
on 24 December 2015
great item for the festive period it was in a seasonal tin making it the perfect gift for a amazon lover .amazon had a great selection of tins to choose from which made it easy to pick one..5 star amazon.