on 30 April 2013
I was put off buying this book for ages as it only had a * rating, but then someone else gave it a ***** rating and I decided to part with 66p and buy it (you can't go far wrong for 66p)

The author explains the ego states, some games and stamps. He gives some exercises for the reader to do, suggesting they could also be used in a group. He does use examples from his life and demonstrates how he used the exercises to increase self-awareness, but that is no bad thing.
on 22 April 2013
A series of short explanations and exercises from Berne' s Games People Play. Just enough information to understand Berne in such a pithy, pocket-sized version that a child or person with Adhd would be able to enjoy and understand it.
on 28 August 2013
A handy brief refresher on why I invested 5 years studying TA and applying it in my work with drug and alcohol clients in residential rehab. Their favourite was my take on crossed transactions and the drama triangle! To the person who complained that these booklets are too short, get your teeth stuck into something more than 66p worth. I suggest you start with TA Today, by my friend and mentor, Ian Stewart. Look it up if you're that interested. I really hope that you get the TA Bug! Best wishes to all!
on 1 February 2014
I found this short book useful. I am quite an attuned person but was feeling quite off centre and I was looking for something to offer perspective to trigger my endeavour for balance and reasonable realignment. This did it fir me.
on 23 November 2013
Having been recommended to 'visit' this book i can confirm its an excellent introduction to a fascinating subject and its less than a pound on kindle!
on 22 May 2015
Don't waste your 99p! To say it was brief would be an understatement read it in 30 mins and was none the wiser.
on 28 May 2016
It was a gift to a friend who loves this kind of reading matter
on 28 June 2015
Just as I expected a very interesting read
on 21 July 2013
Not enough depth in this. I found the situations seemed unreal there was not much helpful information. The book was short.
on 17 April 2015