on 29 June 2015
I have been working through this series rather quickly. I bought it at the end of April, and I am already near the end of season 6. I am really enjoying the series so far, and it lives up to its good reputation. I have not noticed any problems with the discs so far - all of the episodes play through all the way, and do not freeze or skip. The package also arrived very quickly, as it arrived a day or two after I ordered it.
on 26 July 2017
Thanks ever so much was in brilliant condition I'm over the moon with it love them great price to was a worth it for me good packaging to got them just like that so no complaints would buy from you any time
on 13 October 2014
Another excellent series coming to us from the states. We are introduced to the Winchester brother, Sam and Dean and their lives following in their fathers (John) footsteps, hunting anything living or dead that goes bump in the night (or anytime for that matter)

Not only dose this series have the full on supernatural horror from all things evil, the witty banter and excellent sibling relationships between Sam and Dean adds an extra side to this box of goodies.

I have watched every episode of Supernatural and have now made the ultimate purchase. I love Sam and Dean Winchester and there ups and downs. I am now introducing my sister to the whole Supernatural family. We are currently on season 2 and she is hooked already.

For anyone who loves these kinds of American TV series, definitely give Supernatural a go, you wont regret it

5* Entertainment all round
on 15 March 2015
Amazing TV programme. Only problem is that there are no option menus on some seasons so skipping to get to certain episodes is repetitive and annoying. I would not expect that for this price! Warner needs to fix this. All the same the programme itself is good, with good actors, mild humour and mild horror.
on 15 June 2015
A really enjoyable series, My only gripe & this is a little gripe is that on season 1 the final disc you cant access the online info anymore but then it is a few years old now so! But this is just picking holes! As for the box set i cant fault it at all, Very enjoyable & the special effects are stunning, well worth the money so a 9.5 out of 10.
on 28 March 2014
A real treat for any Supernatural fan, should keep you occupied for many months. Very nice deluxe box, with many central characters used for the art. Fair price too, although the blu ray version is a bit more pricey. The first few seasons have a very 'monster of the week' vibe. Some stories can also be seen as spins on old Buffy and X-Files tales. But it is still very enjoyable, with some good scares and occasional action. It is stronger in later seasons. Jared and Jensen are great as Sam and Dean. Two brothers who hunt all forms of evil forces. You find out about their childhoods, their father, their relationship, and what drives them throughout the episodes. Contains some great humour too, mostly from Dean. Rock music fans may enjoy the show too, since their car radio ofter plays Black Sabbath, AC/DC, and Metallica. A top show for horror lovers that may not win awards for originality. But it is entertaining and has good extras in the collection too.
on 13 February 2015
I miss my daughter so much. Since buying this box set for my daughter for Christmas, I've hardly seen her. On her good days I do miss her, however on her 'teenage' days this box set is a bargain. Would happily have paid twice the price on those days.
on 17 December 2014
No sooner had i bought it, it doubled in price. Having never seen the programme or heard of it, my daughter insisted we get it and in BLU-RAY its a must, especially the special effects sound on my theater sound and the the additional footage.
on 13 July 2016
very good TV series about two brothers who battle demons ghosts etc.
this box set is set at a very good price , at this time less than £40
blue ray and sound quality very very good
on 12 January 2018
Product was as described, received quickly. Thanks!