Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 December 2014
Really enjoying this series. Knew it was teen-oriented but have been pleasantly surprised by how engaging it is and especially like the little homages to the genre. It's quite X-Files like in structure I.e. a mix of one-offs and the on-going story.

EDIT: we have now finished all 8 seasons and are grieving for our loss. We loved almost every second of it (I hated the ghost facers episode but that was it out of the entire 8 seasons). We're a '30s/'40s couple who love the X-Files and Supernatural in my opinion (the male half our our duo is too loyal to the X-Files to say this) was better. The X-Files sadly lost its way a lot, due in part I've no doubt to Mr Duchovny's ego. But Supernatural has been consistently excellent. The homages to the genre continue, some subtle, some not so. The playfulness, irreverence and comic charm continued throughout. The acting is superb - the boys evidently love their work and well they might. Its intelligent plots continue. The baddy is English - is this intentional or just the typical Hollywood stereotype? But it doesn't matter. Perhaps the only thing you might expect but don't get is spookiness - I can't recall being spooked beyond season 1 - but you don't miss it at all. Perhaps Cass can erase our short term memories so we can watch this again from the start?
on 25 July 2017
I have been watching this since it started years ago, it is one of the best shows out there. I recommended my daughter to watch this when she was working in states as they have it on netflix. She watched, became hooked then found it unavailable in uk. I got the blu ray for her to watch.

If you enjoy horror this show takes its monsters and urban myths seriously. It is strangely believable, It is also hilarious;) The brothers Sam and Dean Winchester battle to make the world safe season after season. Well written, well acted, great comic timing from Jensen (Dean Winchester) the facial expressions alone make this worth watching. The other regular characters enrich the show. I am sure this show will carry on for years as it is too good to lose. I am waiting for season 13. Each season has been brilliant even better as a binge watch. The horror is more old school and there is no swearing which proves you do not need it.
If you are Male or Female 15 or older you cannot go wrong buying this set.
The gag reals at the end of each season and the behind the scene extras are great too.
on 15 March 2015
Amazing TV programme. Only problem is that there are no option menus on some seasons so skipping to get to certain episodes is repetitive and annoying. I would not expect that for this price! Warner needs to fix this. All the same the programme itself is good, with good actors, mild humour and mild horror.
on 26 July 2017
Thanks ever so much was in brilliant condition I'm over the moon with it love them great price to was a worth it for me good packaging to got them just like that so no complaints would buy from you any time
on 17 December 2014
No sooner had i bought it, it doubled in price. Having never seen the programme or heard of it, my daughter insisted we get it and in BLU-RAY its a must, especially the special effects sound on my theater sound and the the additional footage.
on 8 April 2017
What's not to love, it's Supernatural! Nicely packaged boxset, each season is contained in its own case, easy to remove and return to the case after viewing. Good value for the price too.
on 3 March 2017
Brilliant delivery and a great price.
on 15 July 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 July 2017
It's supernatural.
on 18 November 2017
Bought this box set back in 2015. Recently got around to watching it with my 14 yr old son. We both love it