on 22 November 2013
I had also ordered a pack of 24 sea creatures, not realising that they were virtually the same creatures. so I thought I
would send this pack back, until I found I had to pay postage which was nearly as much as the pack cost so didn't bother.
there are 12 but 4of them were double, so who ever picked them didn't do a very good job cos in the picture it shows them
all different.
One person found this helpful
on 18 March 2014
Very small, ordered a similar package of zoo animals at the same time from another seller, same size for half the price...these aren't worth the money, but my grandson may like them...I suppose I'll just have to keep them away from the other grandson being so small. Disappointed.
on 30 October 2013
My two year old grandson loves animals, so bought these for him to play with and for animal recognition ,he recognises the names of more animals than his grandad does!
on 20 February 2014
I received 12 different animals; 2 fish, 1 ray, 1 sealion, 1 seal, i squid, 1 urchin, 1 eel, 1jellyfish, 1 snail, 1lobster, 1 snail. All about 3cms in size. Quality moulding. Lovely. All individually packaged. I bought them for water play for my 3year old and 18 month old. Perfect.
on 18 November 2013
THE GRANDKIDS LOVE THEM. FABULOUS BUY & GREAT PRICE. GOOD FOR PLAY & LEARNING NAMES & SOUNDS ETC. GOOD ENOUGH TO BRING THE BIG KID OUT IN ANYONE.JUST PICK ONE UP & FEEL THE IMAGINATION START TO FLOW :)
on 28 November 2013
Great sea creatures but they are individually wrapped and you get a random selection of 12 which can mean duplication. If you are ordering for party bags then they are fab but if you are wanting a set of play toys be aware you may get duplicates.