Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 September 2017
Jake Bugg is a breath of fresh air in the midst of all the rubbish been produced these day's . An artist's true value is if they can survive the passing of time . Jake Bugg is such a talent and will be played for many years to come . This is a superb collection of songs with a lot of meaning and diversity . A no brainer buy it you'll love it .
on 26 June 2017
Jake bugg could have been singing in the 60's he is true to himself and a great song writer. My 10 year old daughter loves this as well. Take a listen you wont regret it
on 16 April 2017
I can't stop listening to this album. Got me through a lot of long drives. Love singing along to it
on 11 July 2017
Love it when I find a new artist I like. Purchased following two albums since.
on 21 March 2017
My first Jake Bugg album a really great sound!
on 11 August 2013
I really like the album -- great to hear some fresh new talent, although Bugg certainly does delve back into the past for his influences. I wouldn't say he is the new Bob Dylan -- as the hype goes -- but he has put together some good, catchy tunes on this album and he has a clear, distinctive voice.
on 17 August 2017
I listen to this album over and over again the single callbe ed "broken" still makes me cry every damn time I listen . great tears of joy and hope . And the other thing to note is not only his talent but ...that he can make a 70-year-old man like me cry.
on 3 March 2017