Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.19

on 4 July 2012
Having not been into this artist at all i heard PF Sloan on the radio and really liked it.I then decided to check out the album and i have to say i was not dissappointed. What a fantastic choice of material with great vocals from an extremely talented artist. I would urge anyone to give this album a try.
on 29 October 2012
Second album from Rumer confirms one thing. SHE HAS A STUNNING VOICE. It's like a velvet. I didn't hear any of the songs before, so I am unable to compare them to the originals. However, in my opinion it is one of the best cdies that was released in 2012.
Strongly recommended!
VINE VOICEon 19 April 2013
It is similar to her first album in her singing style but to be hornet that was the reason I wanted it. I loved the first album and I wanted more of the same, and this has done it for me
I find her voice beautiful and easily listen to her at home while relaxing.
on 3 December 2012
Far to sombre. Not a good follow up to her previous album. You never can tell on the brief clip available on line. I just bought it in the hope it would be at least as good as her previous album. It may get a couple of listening's to - but I bet that's all.
on 7 June 2012
Smashing voice, great and good songs, but covers! From a second album I wanted Miss Sarah to do more of her own stuff - she penned some great songs on "Seasons of My Soul" and I was so looking forward to more. Guess I'll have to wait for the next album ...
on 5 August 2012
I really liked the product! It took a little too much to be delivered, but I believe it was because of the country I live (Brazil)... I like the way Rumer sounds in this CD - she had grown up and made a very beautiful work! Thanks for this, Amazon!
on 26 March 2013
Sarah Joyce AKA Rumer, such a breath of spring air and sounds very reminiscent of Karen Carpenter there the similarity ends Sarah is very much unique and worth a listen.

I have almost all her Output to date.
on 5 July 2012
A splendid CD. Good choice of not often listened to tunes. Sung perfectly. The songs are all covers but some were new to me and all were very good. I would recommend this CD to anyone who likes good modern music.
on 4 June 2012
Over all,a very good album,although i would not have chosen p.f.sloan as a single as it does not have the appeal of Travelin Boy which is superb..
Home Thoughts from Abroad and We will are also excellent.
[...]
on 18 August 2013
She has one of the great voices of this era, its soft and gentle, but with power when needed. This album has really established Rumer as a true artist with a great future. Item arrived safely and promptly.