Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More

on 22 March 2016
Great product, using innovative material - had no idea cork could be used like this and remain flexible. Very nicely finished. Great customer service, would buy again from this company.
on 26 October 2015
Wonderful leather alternative with just as much class!
on 15 September 2015
I'm really pleased with my wallet. It looks good and feels like a quality item. It's well designed, with good space for everything. My only minor criticism is that the card spaces proved a little narrow and some of my cards didn't fit easily.
on 12 August 2013
A great wallet.it is very lightweight and it fits perfectly in your back pocket.
A well made wallet that is also strong.
on 18 December 2014
Pleased with purchase though think expensive for what it is. Disappointed that no fastener on wallet apart from on the little coin purse part. Very nicely presented.
on 15 April 2016
Great alternative to leather wallet
on 6 June 2016
A must have for vegans and vegetarians
on 8 January 2016
Bought as a present and really happy with it.
on 11 December 2015
Great product !
on 3 February 2016
As a vegan, the idea of a wallet made out of cork rather than leather seemed pretty innovative to me. I had been considering buying one for a while but I was very hesitant due to the hefty price. When I first received the product, I was impressed by the packaging and the wallet itself looked very nice and I was impressed. However, it did not take long for my first impression to be completely eroded. Within a week of owning this product the paper-thin layer of cork on the corners of the wallet had been worn away to reveal an ugly black material underneath. Less than two weeks later, a thread had come loose on the wallet and several scuff marks had become apparent. By this point, still not longer than three weeks since I purchased the wallet, what had looked like a durable and classy product was looking rather sorry for itself indeed. I have attached a photograph that shows the worn corners and the loose thread, as well as some evidence of the scuffing. This damage has occurred simply due to carrying the wallet in my pocket and taking it out of and putting it back into my pocket when I need to pay for something. The fact that this wallet sustained such ugly damage from everyday use within three weeks of buying it shows that it is simply not fit for purpose. A wallet needs to be durable and up to the 'challenge' of being put in a pocket and carried around all day. If it had looked like this after a year, I wouldn't be too disappointed but after three weeks? And as for the price, well I could probably forgive the product being this unfit for purpose if it had cost a tenner but it cost four times that amount. I feel like it will have fallen apart before I've had it a year, which is simply unacceptable given what I paid for it. I appreciate that many people probably pay far more than forty quid for a wallet but at the end of the day I am a student and that kind of money could cover my weekly food shop. In the past I have bought some pretty sturdy wallets for around a tenner that have been far more durable than this one.

To summarise, I really don't recommend buying this cork wallet or any of the others, they just simply do not last and the price tag is completely unreasonable.
review image
55 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse