on 9 April 2018
I bought this for my fiancée, who had a bedroom plastered from floor to ceiling with kylie posters back in the day. She thought this best of cd was great and has enlisted the help of our 2 year old to bust moves round the living room while singing into hairbrushes. I’m more of a hate-filled death metal fan myself, but that said I have a passion for music as a whole throughout all genres, so I can appreciate kylie and her music. Who knows, maybe I’ll grab a hairbrush next time.
on 19 July 2014
Nice little one CD Best Of now Ultimate Kylie from 2004 is out of license. Contains further singles from X and Aphrodite, including the divine All The Lovers and the very fun Wow from 2007.

Strange track list from the PWL days, no Hand on Your Heart for example and the inclusion of the average cover Celebration over sublime singles such as What Do I Have To Do. And why was ace 2012 one off single Timebomb missed off?

But still 21 tracks squeezed on to one CD and this can be picked up for £5 or less. Bargain.
on 13 March 2018
love it
on 25 April 2014
I'm not a fan of Kylie Minogue but I like most of her hit singles so bought this album and loved it! Excellent quality of sound and all the hits plus some that I wanted to have.

Super party album too, should be in all CD collections!
on 15 August 2014
great album my grand daughter is driving her mum nuts in the car when they go out, cime with us granda,(they should be so luck
seeing her enjoy it will do for me keeps her happy and thats what its all about,
on 30 August 2017
happy songs
on 27 June 2017
Great cd with the classics
on 23 February 2014
I bought this album for her noughties hits as a contuation from Kylie Minouge's Greatest Hits. A few of her early songs are on this one but I don't mind her later stuff. but prefer her earlier stuff back in the 1980's.
on 24 September 2015
Thought I could handle it but it is too much cheese for my liking.
Should have known lol
I love the newer stuff, but the older songs I detest big time
on 17 September 2015
My daughter loves it, hence the 5 stars. Problem is, now I can't get it out of my head,