on 6 July 2016
loved the gloves
on 10 June 2015
Good
on 20 December 2015
Unfortunately these gloves ripped between the thumb so would not recommend if you have large hands. You get what you pay for and these were not great quality. If fitted they would have looked good with my witches outfit though.
on 24 August 2013
In the past 12 years, I've worn many types of black fingerless gloves (mostly lace, some opaque, and some fishnet). I'd estimate I've bought maybe 30-40 pairs in London, Bristol and off Amazon, but I've liked none as much as these. Not only do they stretch/fit better, but the bits that go over my fingers are long, just showing the end of the fingers plus my nails.

I've got very small hands and short fingers and was always puzzled why most fingerless gloves just barely covered my knuckles. These are the only ones to give the impression that my fingers are way longer than they really are. :-)

I was so pleased w/my first pair that I ordered a second. I usually buy new gloves when there's a tear or my cat decides to 'like' them but now I've got two pairs of my favourites, ready to wear out. I would've ordered many more, but for the delivery charge (ATM it's 1,99£) which I could understand if this was a heavy item but they're lace gloves weighing not more than an ounce or three.

If you want your fingers looking longer than they are, or just like this look, these are highly recommended.
on 14 December 2012
Very nice accesory for your goth look but nice addition if you want to look a bit different. Not a bad price either.
on 11 September 2013
Bought these to go with Burlesque outfit for a dance which I choreographed for mu daughter's wedding! They were extremely good value for money and were absolutely perfect for the job
on 3 March 2014
Perfect accessory to Madonna costume - so much better than those that came with the outfit. Quality not quite good enough to be "proper" gloves, but great for fancy dress.
on 28 December 2013
They may be cheap but the ripped the first time I put them on, I guess you get what you pay for. My advice don't order and look else where
on 10 November 2013
My purchase was exactly as described, and I received it after only two days. Very impressed, just what I wanted!