on 11 January 2014
Had my eye on this watch for months, was unsure about purchasing on line however I'm so pleased I did, the only place I could get this wanted nearly £300. Ordered on Fri am watch delivered next day and its beautiful I'm so happy with my purchase & will be recommending sellers site to my friends. Great price, Great delivery, Fantastic watch what more could u want.
on 28 April 2014
Very pleased with this item. Received it the day after order at 9.15am express delivery. Please note if your looking for bling this is definately the watch for you. I looked on YouTube to get an idea of how big this watch would be and pleased I did!
on 30 April 2014
Had this watch delivered to my local amazon locker which was great. The watch is lovely and looks even better than the picture. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 3 February 2014
i received this watch wanted to add to my MK collection lovely watch a little to big and blingy for me refunded with no questions asked buy with confidence
on 10 October 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for my wife and she absolutely loved the look. Yes, it's somewhat 'bling' but a real statement piece.

Unfortunately, within a couple of weeks of light use some of the stones around the face had fallen off (3 in total). They were immediately noticeable given the design of the watch and so we returned it (excellent returns service Amazon). Reading around, it does seem to be an infrequent but recurrent problem. Unfortunately we didn't trust it enough to order another.
on 20 April 2014
Received this beautiful watch for my 21st birthday, so many people have commented on the watch saying how lovely and sparkly it is. I absolutely love the watch and think it's perfect for a girly girl.
on 20 March 2014
Really happy with this watch

Really nice expensive watch and at half price was bargin

Excellent quality and a great present
on 18 March 2014
I read the reviews and ordered for myself, its blingy and large but really a nice watch. I am 44 and love it, had to have a link taken off.

I love MK and have many bags and have bought watches but in rose gold, this is the first in silver and really impressed. If you want something chunky and solid go for it!
on 20 April 2014
Good design watch half price excellent deal very good quality the best birthday present off my partner lucky me looks good on
on 13 December 2013
great customer service and speedy delivery. Bit bigger than I expected but lovely watch suitable for a younger person. Would recommend it as a welcome gift. well presented. had to return it as not suitable for the older woman!

See one answered question