on 21 May 2013
I love this little car. It's too soon for my baby to use this one now. But he really likes it. He loves pushing it and pulling. He can't go on it yet as he is too young. But does love playing with it.
I am very happy with this purchase. Recommend highly.
on 25 October 2013
This car works very well, in all directions, even on a good carpet. It has an 'open' style boot, where my niece likes to put her toys, and then find them again. She's easily entertained.
on 7 November 2013
Ordered this for my grandson for Xmas. He's not used it yet but I think the swivel wheels and good grips will be great for his little 18 month size. Good fast delivery as well.
on 19 November 2013
i got this for my son when he was about 10 months old, since then he's used it as a giant pushalong toy, dragged it, climbed on it, used it to store things etc, never ridden on it like its intended but he's still small so more uses left to come!
on 21 January 2014
Got this for £12.50 and it's FANTASTIC for this price. My 2 year old nephew just loves it and spend a lot of time whirling around the kitchen floor having a ball.
on 7 March 2013
Whirl N Twirl is good value, sturdy and compact doesn't take up too much room in the house either. My Grandson gets a lot of fun out of playing with it.
on 11 March 2013
grandkids loved this so much i had to get another. highly recommended to anyone with a child aged 1 or over
on 5 April 2014
I've not used this as it is a gift for my friend's son. It looks good and like it will get plenty of use
on 14 November 2014
Lovely little ride on car, but unfortunately when my nephew opened the box there were 6 mega blocks missing therefore I'm disappointed as I encouraged him to look for the bloks. Otherwise really nice little ride on car which my nephew enjoys play with.
on 19 August 2014
Great value for money, as it turns on the spot it's ideal for small spaces where most sit and rides I find are to big to turn around. It has a little storage area for blocks or anything really. I ended up buying two as I was so impressed with it.

See one answered question