on 24 July 2014
Writing had faded I've had it just a year now! Other than that its an ok purchase !
on 25 March 2015
one very happy customer ,would highly recommend.
on 14 October 2012
Easy to clean and comfy to lay on, my little one loves lying on it and kicking away, definitely worth the money it is.
on 17 October 2012
We bought this changing mat to fit on the changing commode in our little girl's bedroom.It is handy, easy to clean and foldable. We travel often and it is handy to take a large changing mat with you so your baby feels comfortable.
Bonus is that is looks really cute and quirky as well.
on 30 October 2012
Great value for money.A little bit disappointed at the thickness of mat.However It certainly does what is says.. I would recommend this product :):)
on 21 April 2013
You may be up to your elbows in what looks like chicken korma but you have to smile because this does what it says on the tin. You keep calm and get your kiddies bottom refreshed, hopefully without getting wet lol!
Good quality wipable material, a little giggle too.
Love it.
on 14 March 2014
Hi
I do not usually write reviews, but with this product I felt I had to. Though it was bought in July 2013 it was not used untill January 2014 and then only 2 days a week. It was cleaned after each use with an anti- bacterial spray and almost straight away the lettering started to fade. I have e-mailed the seller twice with my complaint and recieved no reply, Amazon has also sent the seller an e-mail and all have been ignored.I know it was bought some time ago but to be completely ignored show's the contempt that the seller has for it's customers.So I have decided to warn people not to buy this mat. It may be cheap but it is funny and I liked it but it is a waste of money. I have had to buy another mat so the ink does not come off and stain the childrens clothes.
on 30 November 2015
This changing mat is great value for money. I was very pleased when it arrived. The colours are not too dark, just nice and light which is perfect for our babies nursery as we have gone with baby blue theme (obviously for a boy.)
The item arrived within 48 hours of ordering it.
The mat itself is nicely cushioned and quite large so fits perfectly into the changing mat space on the unit.
I've been using it daily for w couple of weeks now and so far so good, very pleased with it we are, especially for the price! Would def recommend.
on 22 February 2014
I think this was about £6 when I bought it 6 months ago for my Newborn, still going strong! I can spend more than that on 4 hours car parking in town!
on 4 September 2012
Have not used it yet as not due until next month but the mat is just as good as any of the ones I have seen in the shops that are more expensive and not as nice. I was really happy with the size and quality!