on 14 February 2013
We were initially skeptical about the low price of this item,but bearing in mind the very high retail "mark up"on
expensive watches, and jewellery we decided to look at comparable half carat solitaires in the usual High Street retail stores.
Prices varied from £800 to £1,000 for the same half carat stone in comparable ring,(colour,and clarity etc.)
Delivered in two days of ordering, with the certificate of authenticity, and verification of all stipulated details.
A retail value of £799.99 is stated on the certificate , which seems to be a reasonable figure from our own research at retailers.
My wife is delighted with the colour,quality ,and sparkle of the stone, and the securely constructed six point claw setting of this ring, which is excellent value for money.
on 10 June 2013
Got this for my girlfriend as a bithday present rather then an engagement ring, she really loved it nice quality, good clean diamond and good size, would recomment this to anyone for any occasion.
on 30 August 2013
She said yes! The ring arrived just a few days after ordering it and I was very impressed with the quality and look of the ring, my now fiancé loves it and is very happy with it and she's usually very fussy.
on 17 November 2014
She loved it! (Even though I got wrong size!)
on 13 August 2013
The diamond clarity on this ring was not what we had hoped for but that was my fault for not buying the correct clarity of diamond. The seller was absolutely fantastic with the service level they supplied and only issue was my mistake in not buying the correct ring. I would buy from this supplier again without hesitation.The ring itself was good value for the price but just not what my wife wanted.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 August 2013
I choose to purchase this ring because the image on the page made the ring look very nice and the diamond looked like it had a great sparkle to it. I also thought the ring appeared to be excellent value for money. In reality the ring that arrived was well below my expectations. The gold did look quality and the diamond was extremely cloudy, unlike the picture shown. I had intended to propose with this ring but felt it would be an insult to my girlfriend if i had given her the ring supplied. Having said that, the service and speed of delivery from the seller was a plus point and if you want your good asap the seller is a good bet.
on 12 December 2014
Slightly disappointed as diamond is not that shiny how it appears on the pic.. The surface is blury. I expected little more than what I actually got.. The overall ring out of 10 scale will give 3.5..
on 5 January 2015
BUYER BEWARE. The diamond is dull and nothing like the one in the picture.
on 15 October 2013
Directly & ordered another ring in a better design & far superior diamond . Cost a little more but lovely clear sparkly diamond... I can't fault the company at all. Extremely quick delivery and very helpful. But as they correctly pointed out . This isn't a clear diamond so I was quite happy to pay a little extra for a beautiful ring..
on 23 December 2014
ive just sent this ring back and for the guy who says its clear you must of had a different ring the stone is so milky colour looking its had to make out if it is a diamond its like some one put full cream milk in a stone and added a little water .if u buy this for an engagement ring you will defo be taking it back