Epson XP30/ 202/ 302/ 405 Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges - Black/ Cyan/ Magenta/ Yellow (Pack of 4)
Size: Standard Capacity|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 3 December 2015
This is genuine ink for the EPSON printer, and slightly cheaper than I have seen it in my local shops and department stores. The packaging is identical to how it is shown in the pictures and so are the actual ink cartridges themselves.

They fitted perfectly into my printer 1st time and I am extremely happy with them. I will be ordering my ink cartridges from here from now on, which will save time and money due to not having to go out and buy it from the local retail park where the traffic is really busy.
on 22 September 2016
Well to my cost I have had to buy genuine ink for my printer and they worked as designed. One point before inserting into your printer shake the cartridges a few times, it makes a difference. I have changed my rating as for the last two weeks the ink is not printing all the colours. Instead it is printing in freeness or blue tinge now so wouldn't buy again as in can't make contact with the seller
on 3 January 2013
Note, these are the smaller, standard 5.2ml black & 3.3ml coloured size ink cartridges that you get initially free with the printer, you can get the larger 11.5ml black & 6.6ml coloured ink XL Capacity Ink Cartridges - Black/ Cyan/ Magenta/ Yellow if you use your printer heavily or just want a single cartridge to last longer. These inks are for my Epson Expression Home XP-405 Printer, product is exactly as described & compatible with my product. Unless you can find them cheaper elsewhere, recommended.
on 20 August 2017
The best value Epson 'Daisy' ink cartridges I have found are from Amazon - only two thirds the price of those that I have seem in retail stores. Exactly the same and good quality every time. This is where I always get my ink cartridges from - satisfied customer!
on 31 August 2013
I tried cheap replacement inks but the printer never worked properly wouldn't print clearly so I tried these genuine Epson daisy ink and they worked perfectly prints out great so I would recommend them.
on 31 July 2017
I usually buy the multipack Ink Cartridges locally, but when ordering a single cartridge on line, saw that I could also order this pack as well. It is exactly what I use for my printer and is also slightly cheaper than in the local shops.
on 15 July 2017
Changed the ink and the black ran out in 1 week - I only printed a couple of documents so I reckon this had dried out or been sitting for a while. Will not buy espon again and currently using compatible ink and it's working much better.
on 22 July 2017
Bought these as they are classed as original. Black cartridge showed about 20% left but was told to change, wouldn't print again until I did!. Now i have to change my Cyan for the same reason with, again, 20% of the bar being full (in ink settings). This is a racket, buy cheap ones or a throw away printer instead of the best part of £50 to be able to use 80% of the product
on 24 February 2014
Apart from Epson telling me every time I switch printer on that I am not using Epson
Cartridges - I do not need to be told I know - they do not last very long. As I have no intention
of paying the ridiculously high charge for "Real" Epson I have reverted to my old Epson 700
where second party cartridges work fine,. I now just use the Expression for scanning. About time
Epson and all the other printer companies got wise and reduced their charges
No further comment except that Which considers second party cartridges are as good as origina[
on 2 July 2016
I have bought two of these in easy mail packs. The first was excellent, but the second pack was not so successful as my printer came up with a warning that one of the inks was not compatible. However, I continued printing with it successfully for a while, but subsequently the print outs had gaps in them and only half of the line was printed I cleaned the printer heads twice and all is well again, but the warning reappeared after I had clean the heads so I have just ignored the warning and so far so good.