Customer reviews

Colour: BLACK|Size: Standard|Change

on 6 November 2014
I have bought 2 cartridges now like this and the first one only lasted for 7 pages and the second one only about 20. I am now using the fake inks which last far longer which you are not supposed to use but using Epson inks works out more expensive than getting it printed professionally so I can't see any alternative.
on 22 May 2017
These are still more expensive than they need to be, but I am loath to use compatibles. They take a while to arrive too, so it's advisable to have one in reserve. At least they fit through the letterbox, so you don't have to wait in for them.
on 14 August 2017
Works fine with certain Epson printers, check carefully which model your printer is otherwise it won't work, regardless of being the correct size and shape to fit in the printer. Expensive for what it is means it loses a star, although I understand printer ink is an expensive item across the board.
on 8 June 2017
good item use frquenly will buy again I prefer to use the original products not just so called compatable product as they dont usually work as well.
on 11 April 2016
Poor quality - my printer rejected this - they were the inks recommended for my Epson printer - bought new ones from local shop
on 15 August 2017
The ink has not worked at all. The printer was printing perfectly prior to replacing the ink cartridge, I changed it as instructed by the printer. I am working with an Epson Expression Home XP-422. Please can you direct me to the correct person to have another sent in the post as i believe this one to be faulty.

Please see image attached for an example of the printing quality.

Thanks
review image
on 28 April 2017
have no choice but to pay top price for the Original ink, typical of the makers not to allow the public to buy good quality copy ink, the next printer I will make sure I can use any ink.
on 21 June 2017
Original toner for my machine - much better to use than any other type. Well packaged and good delivery.
on 9 May 2017
My main go to Daisy, use a lot in greyscale so the 18Xl is really good value. Uh oh 3 more words!!!
on 11 May 2016
Works perfect with my XP-322 printer. Excellent quality and its a high capacity catridge
must buy for any one looking for replacement cartridges for Epson