on 21 April 2012
Arrived promptly and couldnt wait to try them out, so off to the gym straight away. These socks are really comfortable, nicely padded and really made my run so much more better. No nasty lines on feet afterwards. Would urge anyone who hasnt got good gym socks or running socks to puchase these, as they wont regret it. And the plus is that they are so reasonably priced.
on 10 July 2012
I have recently taken up running & was worried that I would get blisters, especially as my new trainers were going to take a while to arrive.

These are great. I have had no rubbing as they are cusioned in all the right places. They are breathable too so my feet dont feel really sweaty after a run.

I went back & bought more as I cant imagine not using them now.
on 5 October 2011
I am new to running having recently completed the NHS couch to 5k plan. The difference these socks make to how my feet feel in trainers is wonderful. Would recommend them to everyone.
on 10 February 2013
When I placed the order for these socks I was a bit sceptical and wondered how a pair of socks could reallymake that much difference to a run but after trying them out all my doubts were proved wrong. These socks are truly amazing. They are comfortable, do not move about on the foot and my feet do not sweat in them. I originally bought them as i am training for a half marathon and am therefore getting lots of blisters on one foot. It is hard to tell whether or not these will stop the blisters altogether but when wearing them, the blisters are not aggrivating and they even seem to be healing since running in these socks wheras they weren't before because i was constantly aggrivating them with more running. I am so impressed with them that i have brought a pair for a relatives birthday and i will be buying myself a few more in the near future.
on 16 January 2012
These socks are fine they do just what you need them to do - keep you fresh when running

More Mile
Adults More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock
on 16 October 2011
Not too thick but very supportive in the right places. Reasonably priced. Love the right and left feet. Would highly recommend.
on 7 April 2013
These running socks are a good fit, they wick away moisture effectively so feet remain dry and prevent blistering. Overall, a great product with a great price
on 4 January 2014
Excellent for running. Very comfortable & washes exceptionally well. I would definitely buy this item in the future & recommend it.
on 8 October 2011
really comfy, won't run in anything else now! They dry super fast, absorb sweat so comfy even on long runs.
on 22 August 2015
Bought a pair to see how they fit and feel and then bought two more pairs. Good value and comfortable.