Customer reviews

Beaphar Cat Flea Sparkle Collar, Colours May Vary, Red/ Black/ Blue(Pack of 2)
Style: Sparkle|Size: Pack of 2|Colour: Red/Black/Blue|Change

on 1 October 2016
Five stars for this item. It is a lovely soft black velvet collar impregnated with the flea repellant. It also has a strip of elastication so that my cat will be able to free herself should she get it stuck on something. There is also a little bell attached to ward off the birdies should she decide to pounce. My cat doesn't have fleas, but as she likes to go outside and mooch about, she always wears a flea collar to repel the little critters. I usually renew it every 3 months, rather than 4, and so far no fleas. I am very pleased with this Beaphar Soft Cat Flea Collar and would highly recommend it.
on 14 March 2017
My cats have not had any fleas yet, but I do also use a normal flea treatment. Good reflective collar though.
on 17 August 2017
I got the red one, arrived promptly and I thought it was lovely. Can hear the cat coming from the other end of the house. However, the diamantés aren't reflective at all. I have a short haired cat anyway and couldn't see them at all so wouldn't recommend for a long haired cat at all. Furthermore, when I took my cat to the vet, she told me that 'flea collars' are a scam (which I gathered, the fleas hadn't gone away at all) and she took it off. My cats fur had all come away underneath the collar and the skin was red raw!! And it wasn't too tight, the vet said that the chemical in the collar has a tendency to do that. So not ideal really.
on 8 May 2014
Says pack of 2 and I only received 1! What the?! Now I have to hassle about getting my goods.
on 26 July 2017
I received x2 cat flea collars as described, though they were both blue, having x2 cats I would have liked 2 different colours as some of the other reviews have said they had random colours... so I was kinda hoping I would too.
But all in all they will do the job just fine, I doubt my girl cat wont mind wearing blue.. thats if she will let me get it on her without a growl and a hiss!
on 11 July 2017
Bright colour looks very smart on a black cat and the reflective nature is comforting in case she sneaks out at night. Good flea protection, sturdy, and well made. I also appreciate that the bell is removable.
on 8 July 2017
My cat strangled itself with this collar. Be aware that it tightens but doesn't loosen so when my cat caught hold of the end and pulled it could have been fatal and was a really frightening experience. Don't buy this collar!!!
on 16 July 2016
they work great and i have these on a subscription and that is awesome, as I never forget when they need replacing on my cats

only thing i.d say is that the colours are a but dull I've only ever received black so far.....
on 15 May 2017
My cat had a reaction to it
on 1 August 2017
I chose these as I can write a Contact No. and Vet Names on the collar. Flea wise nothing seems to be that good at the moment but these do seem to help.