on 14 April 2014
I loved it. The trade is always good.
Shape and feeling well in the arm. I'll recommend it.
And always look for more with and when have a good offer.
on 18 December 2013
I got this as a wedding anniversary gift for my mother - very much her style but she thought it was very delicate and it fit perfectly. I would note the face is quite small so if you prefer larger face style I wouldn't advise it. Overall she was very happy. Product arrived late by a day but otherwise I was happy.
on 3 May 2014
The watch and bracelet were bought as a present and my friend is delighted. Personally I found the 'gold' colour a little too brassy. The delivery service and packing were brilliant and the parcel arrived two days early.
on 31 July 2014
Bought one as a gift and it was so nice that I just had to buy another. Absolutely brilliant product, however I noticed a review which said that it didnt come with the batteries so I sent it to the store to insert a battery, but the person at the store said that there was a battery in it but it had run out of juice, and returned the watch to me replaced with a new battery and the old battery along side it. Great watch for those with small wrists since the dial is small. Good value for money since it comes with a bracelet as well.
on 27 December 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my Mother-in-law, she was delighted with it, had to remove one of the links on the watch, which was easily done. All in all a lovely gift especially for the price. Arrived on time in a nice presentation box. Would recommend
on 24 January 2014
Good value at the sale price. The watch and bracelet are a gold colour with a slightly copper tinge but I have since bought a necklace to match the colour so I am very happy with it.
on 25 February 2014
I bought it as a gift for my mum in low

she will like it

I thought it will be small but in fact look great

but come without battery
on 11 July 2014
Sent it as a gift and the recipient was delighted with the watch. Both watch and bracelet looks gorgeous , and arrived well on time. A Great gift for dear ones.
on 1 February 2017
Had it for a few years now, love it! One drawback is that the chain comes undone easily and I even lost it ones whilst out hiking, but found it again!
on 16 July 2014
Excellant value for money.