on 25 February 2013
I'm using the koruma to protect my contactless debit card and it works a charm. I've tested the koruma with an NFC phone and while the card was inside the koruma, it was not recognisable by the phone's NFC chip.

However, having it for a little over three months now, it's getting pretty torn up from taking out and inserting the card into the koruma again as they are made of a paper/card type material. I would buy more of these if they were made of a plastic instead of paper/card, but when this one breaks completely, I shall be looking into getting a wallet that has an RFID protective shield inside it.
on 14 September 2015
Does the job, but I'm not a fan of the design. The fit is really tight so getting my card in/ out is not easy and I'm sure will cause it wear out pretty quickly as its not made of the strongest materials. Also, even with the tight, slim design it adds too much bulk for my slimline wallet and the card gets STUCK. I like to travel as light as possible, so I thought this would be a good slimline solution for carrying more than one contactless card in a small package, but it doesn't work for my needs
on 6 January 2013
Card gets stuck inside and is difficult to remove, and comes out with glue residue on the bottom. Also doesn't fit in a card slot in my wallet.
on 28 May 2014
I was recently issued a contactless debit card, which caused interference with my Oyster card when tagging in and out of public transport with both cards in my wallet. I bought a blocking sleeve and, as others have reported, found the sleeve to be flimsy, difficult to fit into the space in my wallet, and also difficult to remove and replace the card itself from the sleeve.

I found the solution to be to simply trim down the sleeve and place my debit card behind (not inside) the sleeve in the space in my wallet. This way I can use remove my debit card from my wallet as normal, and don't experience any interference with my Oyster card.
on 24 November 2012
Initially I was a bit sceptical about the reliability of this product as it seems just like a generic piece of card, however after using it in conjunction with my Oyster card, I discovered that it would not scan the card despite being placed flat on the oyster reader. So overall a great product that actually works
on 30 May 2013
For the price you get a small envelope that holds your RFID infected credit card.

It could be considered flimsy and may probably get a little dog-eared after a lot of use but assuming that it does the job ... then ... Well hopefully it does the job!! I feel safer taking my credit card out of the house now anyway.

Of course a better solution would be if the banks didn't issue the cards with the stupid RFID chip on-board in the first place.

Recommended if you are concerned about the RFID chip on your card assuming it does the job as advertised.
on 3 September 2013
If you slide a card wallet containing both an Oyster tralvelcard and a contactless credit card across a NFC reader, it complains that you've presented too many cards and the poor device doesn't know which to use.
The Koruma sleeve may look and feel like its made from thick paper, but once the credit card is inside the sleeve, the NFC reader at the gate no longer detects the credit card and just reads the travelcard.
The sleeve is large enough for the card to slide in and out easily, but is still small enough to fit inside the original plastic sleeve of the card wallet.
This RF ID blocking sleeve does exactly what I wanted, in the way that I wanted it done.
on 12 February 2014
seems nice but it fell to bits after one day in my wallet. hard to get card out as well.
on 14 May 2016
Works, but a bit stiff and very difficult to fit into tight wallets. There should be far more of these available in view of growing criminal reading (from over 30m!) and they should be of soft durable plastic (with conductive layer) not paper. I already had an excellent one like that for my passport.
on 25 November 2012
Recently watched a news report about credit and debit card fraud and didn't realise how easy, with the right program downloaded, it is to scan a RFID card and obtain vital information. Once this information is in criminal hands, your security is compromised and losses incurred.
This sleeve is a RF block, which will protect vulnerable cards from id theft. Keep cards in these sleeves when not in use!