Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now pd pd Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 27 February 2015
Very easy to set up and easy to charge. The phone is ideal for having around the house. The battery time seems very long. No need for extra phones when you can have this phone off the recharge for so long. The base unit can be hung on a wall if needed otherwise left on a table. So an ideal, well priced cordless phone that arrived nice and early.
4 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2015
Great phones easy to set up and a nice clear display. Good volume levels esp for someone who is hard of hearing, if u put it up to 5 it's like having a speaker phone. Different ring tones to choose from plus date and time which my old phone didn't have. Great price and fast delivery :-D
4 people found this helpful
on 28 February 2015
Excellent product, arrived earlier than expected, good long lasting charge, bought because I`m disabled and couldn`t get to my other phone before it went off. I now have a phone in the kitchen so I can answer it while I`m in there. Really pleased with my purchase thank you.
3 people found this helpful
on 17 June 2015
English instructions online ... You will need an adapter to plug from the phone line to the phone line box (sorry don't know the technical terms ... This phone line's connector looks like an ethanet connection not the normal UK Connection). Also need uk plug adapters which I got 2 for a pound so no bother. Works well, not yet put the numbers in as is doesn't do the fancy SIMM thing that my old phone did ... But I wanted the benefits of the light turning off more.
on 26 June 2015
This equipment does everything I expected of it.
However, if my item is typical, there are two points that need to be said as a guide to the unwary.
1 The phone is fitted with a continental two-point plug - no problem if you have a travel adapter'
2 The instructions on my model are in Portuguese (whichI happen to speak) and Spanish.
The equipment is easy to undertand so the instructions may not be important.
Credit goes to the supplier who contacted me with the advice prior to sending the phone to me.
on 28 December 2015
Excellent phone. The thing that makes it stand out, is that you can add contacts to one phone, then copy them onto the other. On previous phones I used, you had to add contacts to all phones in the set.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 February 2015
have used this company before,home appliances as well, always had good service,good quality products reasonbly priced
on 20 May 2015
print far to small and we can't get the redial to work
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 11 May 2015
Good value 'phone with very dood sound for both sender and recipient BUT no base ringer so relaced with C320A. Service by seller excellent and prompt refund for returned A220
on 15 August 2015
phones in use now no problems once instructions were sent on not originally included on receipt quick and good service from supplier