on 6 December 2012
a really lovely book to have and study with children of all ages - a great find on Kindle which makes it an excellent choice and easy to transport
on 18 January 2013
I bought this to read to my grandchildren but was for much older children, my fault I thought they were nursery rhymes , maybe they'll appreciate it when they are older.
on 31 July 2013
I bought this book to refresh my memory on children's rhymes and songs for when my grandson is born. I found it a very good read and it had the history of were they came from as well as different versions of some of the songs from different areas. I would really recommend this book. I is a good read for adults and children alike.
on 20 December 2012
A recomemnded book from Father Christmas as a stocking filler to youngsters under five years of age who seem to absorb good stories
on 18 January 2013
Excellent and interesting read, so thats why ? Kept springing to mind. Even my grand child enjoyed hearing why and she is only 7. A mine if info worth reading and brings back so many memories you will have forgotten.
on 7 January 2015
The whole point of the book is to give us children's stories and songs. I'm tired of having to look for ages to find the stories to read to my sister. By the time I have found the stories she is bored and wants to do something else. I would recommend this for mothers or any one who likes to read stories to little children.

Hope this helped.
on 1 April 2013
This book is good for children who love to learn new experiences because it has all kinds of rhymes,games,songs and stories all rolled in 1 book...I would recommend this to everyone because This is a new experience for kids and families .Perhaps this author 'Robert Ford' has a style of writing which interests me in some kind of way'~'
on 17 October 2013
I know that I downloaded this in a hurry, but I was expecting to find more verse in it. Although disappointing, I was also surprised at how many countries have similar stories, fables etc. It has taught me to be more thorough in choosing content though!
on 5 November 2013
This is a good book to suit all tastes. The children love the variety of the games, stories and rhymes!
on 7 September 2013
i guess today was my lucky day a costing about nine pounds and i got a 100% discount i dont know if this book is great if its high priced then i got lucky woo hoo!!!!!!!!