Customer reviews

Format: Toy|Change
Price:£16.99+ Free shipping

on 30 March 2017
I like Wow toys in that they are perfect for the two to three age range. The little figures are just the right size for little hands to clutch. I do though have an issue with the ubiquitous pink destined obviously for little girls. I am pleased there is a female aeroplane pilot but why does the plane have to be mostly pink? Little girls and boys like all colours. In all the toys in the range with female figures the toy itself is predominantly pink!! Pink is ok as a colour but not great ....why oh why do toy manufacturers imagine that girls need so much of it!! I would have given this five stars if I could have purchased a brightly coloured plane in colours such as yellow, blue,red,green, purple etc with a little female figure.
on 7 August 2014
I love all the WOW toys, as does my 2 year old daughter. As usual with WOW this is a sturdy and fun toy.
on 18 May 2017
very well made .. takes some getting out of the box
on 1 October 2013
I bought this to take with us for my Daughters first plane journey. She really liked the toy and played with it but was more interested in the people than the actual plane! Its a well built sturdy toy, you can run it across carpet and the propellers wizz around. Its a shame the pilot and cat dont click into place as they soon fall out when swooping it up in the air. Nice toy and good price!
on 18 October 2013
This toy is cute for little girls who love to whir toy cars or in this case, an aeroplane, around. The propellers move when it's pushed along the ground and it has a very cute little lady and cat to go inside the plane, they do fall out a lot though so in order to not loose them I recommend sticking them down into the plane with something. My child seems to be enjoying playing with this so far, it doesn't do a lot but it's keeping her happy and sometimes a toy doesn't need to do a lot to be fun for a child.
on 7 January 2015
Purchased this wow toy for my 15mth old granddaughter. She absolutely loves playing with it. All the little people and animals in these wow toys fit into all the vehicles in the wow range. Have purchased others for other youngsters in the family. Well worth the money, a good sturdy toy.
on 16 February 2017
Bought for 2 year old granddaughters 2nd birthday, haven't given it to her yet but she loves airplanes so will be very pleased with this. I have bought many Wow Toys over the last few years and they are all excellent, well made toys, the kids always love them.
on 16 November 2016
Just love all the Wow toys. My grandchildren play with them all the time. They are so robust and come in bright colours and best of all they don't need batteries. I've recommended to all my 'nanny' friends.
on 29 December 2014
My daughter loves this and she's 14months
Really well made, the propellers spin when the wheels move! Super cool.
Very nice quality and a super cute design. Not too big or too small.
on 13 January 2014
My little boy has the boy version of this so i got my little girl the girly version its brilliant all the kids love it! great size, and glides across the carpet great!

See one answered question