on 21 June 2014
A solid-feeling cover for my Kindle, and much less bulky than most, despite the little light. Wearing this cover, my Kindle slips easily into the crowded interior of my handbag, and I'm confident the cover can protect my Kindle - but why is there no method of fastening it closed? I'm currently using an elastic band when it's travelling by handbag, or slipping it into an old neoprene 7" tablet cover when in my rucksack or large bag.

The light is OK for reading, though a bit dim towards the last few lines. Good for "emergencies," but I've purchased an additional light for every-day use, having reached an age when I need ever brighter light to read by.

"Wine purple"?? I expected a much blue-er colour - this used to be called "burgundy" or "maroon." A pleasant colour, but not quite what I was expecting.

GOOD FEATURES:
Nice new-leather smell; nice strong, well-made feel; nice touch having a light always available if you need it.

NOT SO GOOD:
No way of fastening the cover closed; a very limited range of colours to chose from.
on 14 October 2013
I love this product. I had the previous kindle which i broke and the replacement Kindle needed a new cover (annoyingly)

This weighs far less than i expected and having used it on an aircraft whilst lying down..it doesnt add any discomfort reading at an awkward angle

TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.. its well worth spending a few extra pounds on this official product...HOWEVER...if you want it in black, ARGOS are selling it £10 cheaper....but they only sell black
on 27 May 2014
This case is brilliant, no need to worry about battery running out on my light and folds away nicely when I don't need it, it's not bulky on the case and does as stated. Very fast delivery, I would recommend to anyone needing a light for the kindle to get this case, it protects with the case and works well as light.
on 20 August 2017
Great product, fast delivery, highly recommended.
on 15 March 2015
I do love it
on 4 November 2017
Does the job
on 19 November 2017
Perfect
on 20 July 2014
Fantastic and very light and slim. Love it.
on 29 August 2014
I'm really very disappointed in this cover. I loved my leather cover with built in light for my old Kindle Keyboard, worth every penny of the investment. It worked well, felt great, and was exactly as described - leather!

This one feels nasty, cheap and plasticy. The leather could be fake for all it doesn't feel like leather, and the front cover is so thin and stiff that any point of covering it in leather was lost long ago. It just feels like cheap and nasty plastic. Despite that, the parts of the cover which are actually plastic have a soft-touch feel to them, and actually feel less nasty than the leather parts!

If you were expecting a cover even remotely as good quality as the original cover with built in light, don't bother buying this one! It's only just arrived and I'm going to be returning it today.
on 27 August 2013
This cover is perfect for the Kindle. It slots in easily and the cover does not obstruct the buttons on either side of the Kindle.

I would suggest that you buy the cover from Argos it is currently £24.99 (29.08.2013).
44 Comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse