Customer reviews

on 19 February 2016
This is the first mead I've ever had. I played a lot of skyrim and everywhere you go, there's always mead or references to mead and I wanted to try it. I'm not a big fan of wine, although there's no comparison between mead and wine. It's so sweet and yummy that I need to remeber there's alcohol in it as you can't really taste it, especially when chilled which is my preferred temperature. Also this kind of a local mead for me because I live near Inverness. I'm not sure about which kind of honey is used but I'm guessing heather honey. I'll maybe try it warm if winter decides to come back at any point. Definitely will buy another few bottles.
on 5 May 2017
A delicious, warm and drinkable mead; this one tastes like honey, rather than honeyed wine. I tasted a few different meads, all of which were delicious, in a viking themed bar in Stockholm a few years back, I'd say that this bottle stood up well against the ones I tried back then. I'll definitely be buying this again, and again...
on 16 March 2017
The best mead on the market.. maybe not as cheap as others but far superior.. smooth with a balanced finished. Try drinking hot.
on 26 June 2017
A really fine strong tasting mead, very much on the sweet side with a good honey taste which I find a lot if meads lose during the brewing process. Would highly recommend it
review image
on 2 June 2017
After trying Lyndisfarn and Lanchester meads I've come to the conclusion that this just won 1st place with Lanchester a close second ..with my horn mug it looks good and tastes even better..
on 2 July 2017
Not impressed, just about average. Felt a bit syrupy which I do not like.
on 25 April 2017
probably the best mead you'll ever taste
on 23 May 2017
This is very tasty!!
on 11 January 2016
Nice mead. Pleasant taste but I'll stick with the lindis farm stuff though
on 13 March 2017
best mead on market in my opinion, and I've tried many.