We are great believers in Vanish a small amount in each wash with a small dose of liquid laundry soap and the clothes come out nice & clean.
on 4 April 2016
Does the job
on 11 July 2015
I can no longer find this product in shops (Don't know why) so I have a regular delivery set up with Amazon. My son goes to the gym and runs 10K's every week. This is the only product I have found that will get all of the sweat stains and smells out of his sports gear at a low temperature. I put a scoop in all my low temp washes and get much better cleaning power than with soap capsules alone.
on 7 January 2014
Discovered this in the supermarket in an emergency cos my baby son had been violently ill in his car seat. I needed a detergent that would clean and get rid off the smell of vomit. All this on a car seat cover worth 80 quid and only washable at 30 degrees. We are now never without it, as it is great for all those little emergencies. Though i don't feel the need to use it for all baby washes, it has it uses and is great when required.
on 4 July 2015
great stuff stain remover and bactieria killer all in one i've been using it for years, although im not sure if vanish are still makeing it as amazon seem to be the only place i can still get it allthough i don't mind as they sell it cheaper then the supermarkets did anyway
on 30 April 2014
I love this product because its extra hygiene. Fantastic price and as long as it stays like that, I will keep reordering when I need it. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
on 29 July 2015
Was dubious but thought I'd give it a go. Removed a 2 week old bad curry stain from my new light blue jumper. Would definitely recommend!
on 19 February 2013
I have always used vanish for my laundry. It works very well and this is already the Nth tubs I have used. WIll keep on buying them:)
on 6 February 2014
Considering the price of this in the supermarkets, you can't beat this, excellent for my sportswear, to keep it all fresh smelling!
on 2 March 2014
I was about to throw out 2 large white linen tablecloths and 12 matching napkins which had huge and stubborn 10 year old red wine stains (messy New Year's Eve) when I thought I'd just have one last attempt at getting rid of the marks. Soaked in this stuff for a few hours - good as new. I tried everything I could think of at the time to remove the stains and they've been stored in a cupboard since (well, 3 cupboards as they've also moved houses 3 times). Now back in active use thanks to Vanish.