on 5 April 2015
Very disappointed this was purchased to replace a broken mug and I needed the same as before so when I found the the completely red mug with white writing as shown in picture I was really pleased and went ahead and ordered it unfortunately it is not as shown in picture the mug is white with a red square on front with the white writing! Surely a product should arrive as shown in picture on Amazon?
VINE VOICEon 12 April 2013
This was a gift for my other half, known for his grumpy demeanour. It cracked a smile when he opened it. Often used for beverages, dishwashes fine.

Reasonable price and well packaged.
on 3 April 2013
Excellent service, packed really well and arrived quickly.
Brilliant mug, would be a perfect stocking filler or humorous gift for family and friends.
on 1 January 2013
OK - message apart - this is one high quality mug - brilliant size, FINE china, easy to clean corners. Even my grunpy old git had to admit it wasn't half bad!
on 21 February 2013
When I received my Mug I was confused at first what it was, as the packaging was so big and I thought It was a waste of resources other than that it is great.
on 16 November 2013
Very pleased with this mug. Was a bit concerned about whether it was going to make it through the post in one bit but the packaging was very protective!
on 5 February 2013
did not get this mug got sent something different so sent it back got my money back but not fo rsending the other item back that was sent out wrongly.
on 22 July 2013
Excellent mug, very amusing. Quality item swiftly and safely sent.
Size is spot on and the range of choice expands week by week.
on 19 January 2013
I bought this for my husband for fathers day and he thought it was hilarious.

Very sturdy and can go in the dishwasher.
on 12 January 2013
I bought this for me husband who loves it and can't stop using it, Easy to dish wash and clean. Excellant quality