on 8 May 2017
Excellent, these are just what I needed and work well. Would recommend . . . . . . . .
on 28 August 2014
Really useful .. all my sticky note reminders on my Kindle, in one place, and they stay there until I choose to delete them. Can use different colours for different things... e.g shopping, appointments,to-do items, birthdays. Whatever you like. Really easy to use... get it, you won't regret it.
on 6 November 2017
Excellent.
on 5 August 2017
Love these little sticky notes 😁
on 4 August 2014
Got this for my Kindle - either I'm not using it right, or it is useless - I needed something that would be 'in-yer-face' when I turn on!
on 20 March 2013
I thought the idea of a note that sticks was you could stick it where you could see it and remember something. I can't work out how to 'stick' it on my screen so every time I look at my phone I see it without making it my home screen.
I worked it out ... it's in the widgets ... drag it to the home screen :-)
on 22 May 2013
This would have been a good app if not for the annoying adverts - they are along the bottom and then above the keyboard when you are making a note. If you are not extremely careful you click them by mistake
Having said that though this is a fun and cute note app but there are others available without the adverts
on 14 March 2013
A simple note taking app which does what it says (there is no tin - can we quietly bury that cliche?). Easy to use, has variable fonts and colours and will even read the note in an American ladyvoice. Great for shopping lists, reminders, etc.
on 3 March 2013
This is a good little app for making notes and saving on kindle. It's proving useful and I'm happy I downloaded it.
One quibble - no instructions. I've worked most of it out (not too difficult) but have no idea how to change font and hope I've set the reminder feature properly.

2hours later and I'm editing my review to say you change the font size and style by tapping on the little ladder icon at the bottom of the page (if you've a kindle fire). I expect most people reading this have just thought "well - duh!" Or similar).
I now totally like this app with no reservations.
on 24 May 2013
I really needed to have sticky notes on my kindle, at least to help me remember those matters to do through the day or tricky details that, written in normal post-it notes that fall off constantly from my cabinet, as I only have to open the screen and have a quick glance!.