Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.49

on 2 April 2017
If you like him it's great
on 12 March 2017
I bought this CD for the Radiography Department at the hospital so patients in the MRI Scanner can listen to the magnificent voice of this truly inspirational guy who was treated in the same hospital.
on 2 June 2017
love it
on 24 February 2013
BOUGHT AS A PRESENT AND THEY WERE HAPPY WITH IT
IT ARRIVED BY THE STATED TIME
I WOULD RECOMMEND
IT WAS A GOOD PRICE
on 7 July 2012
I was very pleased with this CD Russell Watson is a favourite of mine as he does a mix of Opera and Contempery music.
on 14 June 2012
I bought this cd for my husband as he is an avid fan but even he said it was a very poor cd compared to others by the great singer.I dont know if its the choice of anthems or the way they are produced on the cd but we listened to it on a car journey and to be honest nearly ejected it out of the window. Dire is not the word.Very disapppointed.
on 13 July 2012
Played to members of our Music Club and we all loved it. I have followed Russell's career since the beginning and he has never failed to impress, wether it is opera, ballads or ANTHEMS!
on 11 October 2012
Worst Russell album by far, been a fan for years and pre booked this album, heard it twice, waste of money
on 30 May 2012
Quite agree that it`s a pity that Russell has not sung the National Anthem. Love all the other tracks and beautifully arranged especially the White Cliffs of Dover. Voice is as good as ever. A great album to celebrate the Jubilee. Well done Russell.
on 11 October 2012
I bought this CD to send to my brother in Canada as he is very patriotic and thought he would love it for Christmas. I bought 2 copies, one for myself as well and have just listened to it. I thought some of the tracks did not even sound like Russell Watson and his voice did not seem as strong as normal. The tracks seemed 2nd class and not to even have a vocal rendition of the National Anthem, just a musical version was also a disappointment. I have other Russell Watson CD's and this is really not up to his usual standard.