on 22 March 2016
Excellent quality and value-for-money. This bag manages to combine the traditional virtues - in terms of protection - with interesting design features. Its stiffened frame and padded fabric inspire confidence and comfort, and its black-and-olive design works in terms of Natec's "natural-technology" brand identity. It is a perfect fit for my HP 17.3" laptop and I would thoroughly recommend it.
on 14 February 2014
Nice colour and padding, zips are a bit flimsy but holding up so far, I liked the strap clips initially until I found that they never stayed at the length I set, always slipped down and after a month the restraining ring on one of the clips snapped and I have had to get a new strap.
5 people found this helpful
on 7 May 2015
Arrived the day before i went on holiday so took it with me. Zip broke after maybe a dozen uses. Ended up having to leave it there as it was too bulky to pack, so no refund or exchange.
on 20 September 2015
Bought this in 2014, handle has just snapped. I generally carry a laptop and two large books in it and so this must have been too much for it. Everything other than handle is really robust (but really could do with reinforcing the handle). For info, I have just ordered another one as in general its a good case and suitable for my needs.
on 13 November 2017
Had this for about a year now, used to carry around my heavy Alienware gaming laptop but also fits in a cooling fan platform, the charge cable, mouse, a couple of books and has room for more- fantastic and durable, definitely recommend
on 12 May 2013
Good tough bag , big enough for a 17.3 inch screen laptop,with plenty of additional space for small items.Hoping it will take the abuse it might get.
3 people found this helpful
on 13 May 2014
the bag itself was ok however it was broken when sent the zips appear to be poor quality, could have returned it but is it worth the hastle
One person found this helpful
on 15 May 2014
I used this 3 days a week tops for two months and then the strap broke. The strap in the picture looks good, but you need to look closer at where the strap gets connected to the bag. The buckle is flimsy thin metal. The bag is too heavy just to use with the handle so now I have a relatively new piece of junk sat in the front room. I wish I could complain and get a replacement.
on 8 May 2016
fantastic just the job
on 11 October 2013
My NEW laptop Bag came early this Morning 11/10/13 I'm well pleased with my bag plenty of room inside well made will hold the power cored and paper work

See one answered question